“Perfect”

L'Aroula
Ranked #13 of 22 Restaurants in Ayas
Cuisines: European
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Good food 4 days in a row! Many choices as well as good wine selection. Four of us ate there and loved every minute of it

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

I went here for lunch today and thoroughly enjoyed it. We had the meat and cheese platter which was tasty. Then we had the sliced beef which was to die for. For dessert I had the panna cotta which was one of the best I’ve ever had. Would recommend if you like good food.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

This is a lovely spot to stop for lunch. The food is amongst the best in the Monterosa area in my opinion. It’s a joy to sit down and relax and enjoy the table service. It’s not the first time I have visited and they have maintained a high standard over several years. The menu has many delicious local specialties. I will definitely return.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

This was a lovely little find in a hamlet off the main Ostefa run. Its an extraordinary building and worth a visit. The food was great, service average at best.

Reviewed March 7, 2018

Great lunch spot just off the piste in Champoluc. Highly recommended and advanced booking is needed.