We stayed here for a wellness break and loved the excellent service, clean and beautiful rooms, gorgeous location, and wonderful food. The spa service was also great, especially the massage from Fabio and the sea salt scrub from Alina. We enjoyed the serenity and the awesome thermal water (no sulphur smell).
A few suggestions: The "piano" music at dinner is absolutely terrible and ruins the atmosphere. The songs are worse than "elevator music". Silence would be better, honestly. We found ourselves eating fast to get away from the terrible music. Also, the signage throughout the buildings needs to be more clear as we got lost many times and found it hard to find the places we were aiming for. Also, the toiletries seem low quality (no lather with shower gel or shampoo). Lastly, please service the pool furniture as many tables are wobbly and the sunshades on the chairs slip out of position.
Overall, Grotta Giusti is awesome and would be 5-star with attention to these details.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grotta Giusti is located in Monsummano Terme just a few kilometres from Florence, Pisa and Lucca.Set in a private park with secular trees, the early nineteenth century villa, now a prestigious Hotel, enriched by antique furnishings and paintings, has maintained intact its historical air and natural charm. The 58 double rooms and 6 Junior Suites, furnished in a refined, fresh style, offer unexpected details such as the bathrooms in luxurious white marble with thermal water on tap. The Hotel is directly connected to the Spa, which has a modern Wellbeing Centre with an Oriental area, equipped gymnasium, numerous relaxation areas and a medical aesthetic centre. The Spa also has an open air pool with 750 square metres of thermal water, picturesque cascade and underwater hydro-massages and the large millennial Grotta to end the day with a beneficial, relaxing "steam bath". Immersed in the park are the fresh water swimming pool, tennis court and fitness walk with further trekking courses for excursions in the surrounding countryside. And, just a few kilometres from Grotta Giusti, an 18 hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grotta Giusti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grotta Giusti Resort, Golf Hotel Monsummano Terme
- Grotta Giusti Resort, Golf And Spa
- Grotta Giusti Spa
- Grotta Giusti Hotel
- Grotta Giusti Monsummano Terme, Italy - Tuscany