“10/10”
Review of Abbaco

Abbaco
Description: ¡Volveremos en 2019 con mucha ilusión y con nuestra mejor cocina natural y orgánica! ¡Hasta pronto! We said goodbye to our second season, we close for winter break but we will be back next year to delight your palate with our best natural and organic cuisine. See you soon!
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

We ate at this restaurant twice whilst on holiday in Port de Pollença and highly recommend it. The sushi was amazing - presentation 10/10, variety 10/10, quality 10/10. Service very friendly and efficient. Took peanut allergy seriously. One of the meals was my birthday celebration where I also received a mini birthday cake! Some of our group did not eat sushi but had equally good meals. They really deserve their ranking as No 1 restaurant in Port de Pollença.

Reviewed July 18, 2018

We were only in Puerto Pollensa for 4 nights but ate here twice as the food was so good. Although it is a Sushi restaurant they do have other options which we chose.

On our last night I had their Crispy Fish Lasagne which was nothing like I had ever tasted before but was absolutely amazing. I think people back home are fed up about me raving about this dish!) I feel like booking another holiday to Puerto Pollensa just to eat at this restaurant again.

The staff - every single one of them were so welcoming and friendly and made our last night very enjoyable.

Highly recommended

Reviewed July 14, 2018

A wonderful restaurant serving tasty fresh innovative food. We were a table of 8 in a busy restaurant but the service was impeccable and the food top quality.

2  Thank ClioM11
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

Myself, my Dad and sister frequently eat sushi back in the UK, so obviously resist this restaurant. Amazed, better than anything we’ve had at home. I, myself am gluten free and always feel welcome when a restaurant specifically caters to people with intolerances (vegan menu too!)

Definitely one you need to visit whilst you’re here!

1  Thank 190ellieh
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

We came here based on its Trip Advisor reviews and it did not disappoint! The food was absolutely fantastic as well as excellent wine and service. The restaurant had a great feel, very modern and relaxed vibe. Not a bad word to say about it!