I wasn't supposed to go to the Pollensa Park this October, but due to a 'cock-up' by the travel agents, I ended up here. It worried me because I have been going to Puerto Pollense since I was 12 and had always seen this as a big Benidorm style place with millions of kids and noise and tackiness. I was so wrong. Granted, I went on the 17th October when it was running down everything but it was lovely. The only bad thing I can say is that I and another couple arrived at 12:30 and didn't get into my room until 16:30 because there was just two cleaners and they were busy. Other than that, the staff were fab, the breakfast on a morning was lovely and my room was brilliant. I had a front sea view on the 4th floor. Every morning, if I got up early enough, I could watch the glorious sun rise over the sea. Amazing. The grounds are lovely and even at that time of year, immaculate. The pool was so cold though but the pool bar was brilliant and the guy who ran that was the most friendly of all the staff. Also the beach is only a short walk down the road. I was only there for bed and breakfast so I can't comment on the evening meals. The nights that I got back to the hotel early enough, I watched the entertainment too which was really good. I never thought I would say this but I really can't wait to go to the Pollensa Park again. I would defo recommend to either families, couples or like me, singles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelling to Majorca and staying in the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA is a guaranty of comfort and relax. This spa hotel in Puerto Pollensa, on the north of the island, will allow you to relax and enjoy the best of this unique setting without worries: nature, beach, leisure areas, shopping, culture and endless plans at the shores of the Mediterranean. Are you looking for an active holiday in Majorca or a place where to rest with your family and escape from routine? With the refurbishing of the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA we have created a wide range of proposals for your holidays. Discover every detail of our All Inclusive services and all our accommodation options: only breakfast, half board plan and accommodation with pets near Pollensa beach. If you are a sports lover, do not hesitate. Book today your room in Puerto Pollensa with us. The FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA features a wide range of services specialised in cycling, running and wellness: from gym to spa centre, showcooking, tennis courts, parking for bikes, trekking routes, golf in the surroundings... Rest in recently refurbished and fully equipped rooms. Besides, make the most of your time with your children. Enjoy outdoor swimming pools, gardens, game areas... Relax under the sun while they spend their energy in the miniclub and discover the best gastronomy with your family. And if you are travelling as a group or you are a business that needs an adequate setting for meetings and events in Puerto Pollensa, the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA is a refurbished 4-star hotel with a comfortable meeting room perfect for organising meetings and celebrations with success. Enjoy your holidays near Pollensa beach and Tramuntana. The hotel is open from March to October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Agoda so you can book your FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pollensa Park Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Pollensa Park Pollenca
- Hotel Pollensa Park
- FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA Port De Pollenca, Majorca, Spain