My reason for this trip was a cycling training camp, I had read the Trip Advisor reviews so was prepared for a big hotel with little atmosphere. On the drive from the Airport you indeed can see the hotel from way across the bay as its the biggest building in town. The check in was very speedy and we were given rooms over the bar out the back of the hotel lucky for us it's off season so no loud music at night. We had no problem with keeping bikes in the rooms and they are good sized rooms as we had a group of eight with two to a room so each room had two large bike box's plus bikes.
We paid the extra for wifi, fifteen euro for a weeks use and this was terrible, weak coverage when we had it none for a day or two. We found a couple of Cafe's in town with free wifi so used this instead for checking mails and keeping in contact with the folks back home, so hopefully this will be rectified shortly.
The front desk staff while not being to engaging in conversion are helpful, the restaurant is buffet style and was very busy, staff constantly hoovering around waiting to pounce as soon as you are finished with your dish,this was a little distracting, We found the food okay, not near as bad as some of the review's. I had a belief it was going to be horrible but none of us had any complaints. We did venture out on a couple of evenings just to see the town and try other restaurants.
I would have no problems returning here as for value for money at the time of year was great and the hotel met my expectations. I did speak to another cyclist who said it does get very expensive for the holiday season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelling to Majorca and staying in the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA is a guaranty of comfort and relax. This spa hotel in Puerto Pollensa, on the north of the island, will allow you to relax and enjoy the best of this unique setting without worries: nature, beach, leisure areas, shopping, culture and endless plans at the shores of the Mediterranean. Are you looking for an active holiday in Majorca or a place where to rest with your family and escape from routine? With the refurbishing of the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA we have created a wide range of proposals for your holidays. Discover every detail of our All Inclusive services and all our accommodation options: only breakfast, half board plan and accommodation with pets near Pollensa beach. If you are a sports lover, do not hesitate. Book today your room in Puerto Pollensa with us. The FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA features a wide range of services specialised in cycling, running and wellness: from gym to spa centre, showcooking, tennis courts, parking for bikes, trekking routes, golf in the surroundings... Rest in recently refurbished and fully equipped rooms. Besides, make the most of your time with your children. Enjoy outdoor swimming pools, gardens, game areas... Relax under the sun while they spend their energy in the miniclub and discover the best gastronomy with your family. And if you are travelling as a group or you are a business that needs an adequate setting for meetings and events in Puerto Pollensa, the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA is a refurbished 4-star hotel with a comfortable meeting room perfect for organising meetings and celebrations with success. Enjoy your holidays near Pollensa beach and Tramuntana. The hotel is open from March to October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca and Expedia so you can book your FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pollensa Park Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Pollensa Park Pollenca
- Hotel Pollensa Park
- FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA Port De Pollenca, Majorca, Spain