My sons and I spent 6 nights at Club del Sol and enjoyed a relaxing stay.
The Hotel is about 40 mins from the airport and has recently been refurbished which was evident as the whole place felt very fresh and clean. Check in was informative and the the hotel was not busy. I had requested a ground floor room and had a fantastic suite 1401 - near the pool.
The suite had a separate bedroom and a sofa bed - suitable for up to 4 people with a kitchenette and possibly the best feature a fantastic shower in the bathroom.
I was on the bed and breakfast package and the breakfast was an excellent spread. Only tried the lunch once which was not impressive.
The animation team kept everyone entertained during the day and evening.
A handy supermarket (small) is on site with all of the basics for those who are self catering and there is a handy bus stop right outside the complex for trips to Pollenca or Palma where there are more restaurants. Walking to Pollenca is around 35 minutes.
It is a pebbly beach but you can walk into Pollenca for a sandy beach.
I would return again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Club del Sol, we’re all about inspiring you to enjoy Puerto de Pollensa in fresh ways. Recently we waved our magic wand at ourselves, and the results are fabulous. Redesigned all 169 rooms, restaurant, bar, reception area and fully completed public spaces. The Aparthotel Club del Sol is located in an exceptional enclave north of the island of Majorca in the exclusive town of Puerto Pollença in front of sea. It is a modern establishment opened in 2000, with all necessary services to meet customer requirements. It’s comfortable and quiet to create an ideal framework for the accommodation of couples, families and groups. It consists of 6 buildings of maximum two levels, with air conditioned in public areas, large reception hall, buffet restaurant, bar cafeteria with a large terrace and stage for evening entertainment, game room, a snack bar, two swimming pools for adults and a splash pool for children, playground, gym, 1 tennis football and minigolf. The Aparthotel has 169 full refurbished rooms that are distributed as follows: 109 Suites (one-bedroom apartments) for 3 / 4 persons and 60 Junior Suites (double room) for 2 / 3 people. Our Junior Suite (Double room) has 2 double beds (superior mattress), sofa bed, baby cot space, air conditioning, high speed wifi, flat screen, mini bar, kettle and nespresso coffee machine. Our Suite (1 bedroom apartment) has 2 double beds (superior mattress), sofa bed 2 pax, baby cot space, high speed wifi, air conditioning, flat screen TV in each room, mini-bar, kettle, Nespresso coffee machine and kitchen. All rooms have front or side sea view Through our team you will find useful information about car rental services, bikes, motorcycles, public transport schedules, sale of excursions, daily newspapers, currency exchange, etc. The resort offers a wide variety of activities for children, teenagers and family. It is a high quality program which includes productions shows, daytime activities and unique children's entertainment. The kid's club is where children can feel safe and have fun while creating lasting memories. Our caring staff will assist children with art, homework, games and outside play. All of this demonstrates how committed we are to putting customers first. We are very satisfied with the improvement and expansion of all our facilities and new services. Now it's time that you feel encouraged to enjoy us. We're looking to welcome you to Club del Sol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Aparthotel Club del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Club Del Sol Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Hotel Del Sol Aparthotel
- Del Sol Aparthotel Pollenca
- Aparthotel Club Del Sol Port De Pollenca, Majorca, Spain