I just cannot say enough complimentary comments about this resort - everything about it has a touch of class. My husband and I stayed in a junior suite on an all-inclusive basis for 7 nights. The room was beautiful with superbly comfortable mattresses and pillows. The bathroom had double sinks and a massive shower cubicle with a rain shower head and a hand held shower, both had excellent water pressure. There was a massive mirror and a wall mounted magnifying mirror. The bedding and towels were very white and superb quality. Bed settee in room excellent quality and the balcony furniture also excellent quality. Black out curtains on the patio doors were lovely quality. My only suggestion regarding the room would be a black out blind on the window in the door into the apartment which lets in a lot of light during the night.
All areas of the resort are immaculately clean and fresh smelling. The dining room used for breakfast and evening meal was always clean with lots of staff working constantly. The choices at meal times suit all palates. My husband likes cooked breakfast and I like fruit, nuts and yogurt. There were pumpkin seeds and chia seeds every day and a great range of fruit juices. The water station had slices of lemon and juniper berries. The coffee machines make freshly ground coffee. The Danish pastries were kept warm. Cava is served at breakfast time. Excellent quality disposable napkins are used for breakfast and lunch and white linen in the evening. The lunch is served in the a la carte restaurant, beautiful freshly prepared dishes.
The all-inclusive drinks are very good, unfortunately not all drinks are included. Some incur a charge, sadly for me my favourite tipple was not included. I like Malibu, my favourite cocktail being Pina Colada.
All pool areas are immaculately clean with a fantastic number of sunbeds and sunbathing areas.
The animation team are a credit to the resort, their energy and enthusiasm is catching, it’s difficult not to join in the games. Their entertainment time in the evening with the children was brilliant. Connor never stops!
And finally, the staff – what a hardworking, friendly and courteous bunch of people. Nothing was too much trouble.
My husband and I love cruising and found this resort cruise ship standard. I would highly recommend Club del Sol.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Club del Sol, we’re all about inspiring you to enjoy Puerto de Pollensa in fresh ways. Recently we waved our magic wand at ourselves, and the results are fabulous. Redesigned all 169 rooms, restaurant, bar, reception area and fully completed public spaces. The Aparthotel Club del Sol is located in an exceptional enclave north of the island of Majorca in the exclusive town of Puerto Pollença in front of sea. It is a modern establishment opened in 2000, with all necessary services to meet customer requirements. It’s comfortable and quiet to create an ideal framework for the accommodation of couples, families and groups. It consists of 6 buildings of maximum two levels, with air conditioned in public areas, large reception hall, buffet restaurant, bar cafeteria with a large terrace and stage for evening entertainment, game room, a snack bar, two swimming pools for adults and a splash pool for children, playground, gym, 1 tennis football and minigolf. The Aparthotel has 169 full refurbished rooms that are distributed as follows: 109 Suites (one-bedroom apartments) for 3 / 4 persons and 60 Junior Suites (double room) for 2 / 3 people. Our Junior Suite (Double room) has 2 double beds (superior mattress), sofa bed, baby cot space, air conditioning, high speed wifi, flat screen, mini bar, kettle and nespresso coffee machine. Our Suite (1 bedroom apartment) has 2 double beds (superior mattress), sofa bed 2 pax, baby cot space, high speed wifi, air conditioning, flat screen TV in each room, mini-bar, kettle, Nespresso coffee machine and kitchen. All rooms have front or side sea view Through our team you will find useful information about car rental services, bikes, motorcycles, public transport schedules, sale of excursions, daily newspapers, currency exchange, etc. The resort offers a wide variety of activities for children, teenagers and family. It is a high quality program which includes productions shows, daytime activities and unique children's entertainment. The kid's club is where children can feel safe and have fun while creating lasting memories. Our caring staff will assist children with art, homework, games and outside play. All of this demonstrates how committed we are to putting customers first. We are very satisfied with the improvement and expansion of all our facilities and new services. Now it's time that you feel encouraged to enjoy us. We're looking to welcome you to Club del Sol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Aparthotel Club del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Club Del Sol Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Hotel Del Sol Aparthotel
- Del Sol Aparthotel Pollenca
- Aparthotel Club Del Sol Port De Pollenca, Majorca, Spain