Having just returned from 6 days spent at Sis Pins, I can honestly say I'd be happy to recommend this lovely hotel to anyone. Tastefully decorated with little touches everywhere of care and thoughtfulness for the guests. A super location. Breakfast is wonderful taken outside over looking the water (fresh squeezed orange juice each morning was the sweetest I have ever tasted.)
A delightful hotel, as are the owner and manager who oversee it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located opposite the beach and near the centre of the resort, the Hotel Sis Pins is without doubt one of the most charming hotels in Puerto Pollensa. British owned, our team of friendly, professional staff will ensure that you receive a warm welcome and are well cared for during your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Sis Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sis Pins Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Port De Pollenca, Majorca, Spain