All reviews coffee and cake sheep bells beautiful hotel cool courtyard haven of peace and tranquility every mouthful lobster starter intimate hotel son brull overlooking the bay short drive pollenca bay small hotel gin and tonic head waiter room was large third visit
Reviewed August 7, 2017

Our third visit in 5 years and we will return as often as possible. 12 comfortable, spacious rooms in superb finca-style accommodation with panoramic views across Bay of Pollenca and peaceful, extensive terrace and pool area.. Alex, Miguel and their staff will ensure that your stay is comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Switcher
Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went here for dinner on sunday 6th August. It was fantastic, the views from the terrace where we had pre dinner drinks were outstanding, our meal was exceptional. The staff (2 young waitresses and a kinda head waiter) were very friendly and pleasant. Food was exceptional and reasonable priced, I loved the fact that it was not your ordinary holiday menu but quite specialised .Not even 10 mins in a taxi from puerto pollenca .All in all I would highly recommend, we will most certainly return as we go to puerto pollenca every year, in fact we could very easily stay here . Very very impressed. 10 out of 10!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2017

I am not reviewing the hotel, just the restaurant, as six of us had lunch there.
Good menu, good food, fair prices, good service, beautiful location!
This place is totally worth a visit, the views are superb, you think you have travelled 50 years in time in the past!
Gorgeous!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
alejandrorios, Propietario at Llenaire Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2017

Dear Gianpaolo P
Thanks for your comments, I know you had a nice time around, it was really a nice group you all, I hope the photo of the group went OK! We will be lloking forward seeing you again in the future! Maybe we will be able to offer you sme limoncello!
Kind regards and thanks

Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

We have called at this hotel several times for drinks and coffee and cake. It's a beautiful hotel in a fantastic location with great views over the countryside and the sea. Had dinner there tonight and it was superb,the food, service and the setting all great. Not cheap but we will definitely be back.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr.Franko Tardelli
We try to make everybody enjoy Llenaire, the truth is that the location is fantastic and the view makes it all. We know we are not cheap but we try to be fair with prices and quality relation and we think it's quite right.
We hope to see you soon again ! Thanks

Reviewed July 23, 2017

I've been to the wonderful Port de Pollenca 3 or 4 times - before I discovered this gem. I saw pictures on this small hotel on a internet-site and decided to go there for coffee on a recent visit to Port de Pollenca. And what a fantastic experience it was......

The hotel is situated on a small hill outside the town - on the old road towards Pollenca. It's not a place you will discover - unless you know about it - I assure you - cause you can't really see it from the road.

But getting there - it will take your breath away....I promise.

The view from the hotel is stunning. In front of you - you have the most amazing panoramic view of the Pollenca Bay - towards both the Formentor and Alcudia Peninsula.

The place is quiet - there is a beautiful garden - and the house itself was originally a 13th century farm estate - now beautifully restored.

You don't have to stay on the small hotel to visit the place. We just went for coffee and cake - and next time we will certainly go for lunch or dinner. The staff were kind and we had a fantastic time on the beautiful place. One of my best experiences ever on this wonderful little island.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
alejandrorios, Gerente at Llenaire Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2017

Dear Jans98:
Thanks! We feel very proud of pleasing you that much! It is true that the view is unbeatable, the sight of the bay it's amazing and everyday it's diferent. We are a bit hidden and apart of the busy Mallorca, sometimes it seems we are out of season.
We are happy you had a nice time and we will be waiting for you in the future!
thank you again for your kind words!