All reviews coffee and cake sheep bells beautiful hotel cool courtyard haven of peace and tranquility every mouthful lobster starter intimate hotel son brull overlooking the bay short drive pollenca bay small hotel gin and tonic head waiter room was large third visit
Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 2nd year. Booked for next year. Think that says it all! Stayed in room 6 which was just perfect. The welcome was lovely - like coming home and immediately unwound from a stressful year. Emanuel the head waiter was as efficient as ever and nothing was too much trouble for him. He was a star. And he perfected a whiskey sour for me! This hotel, the staff, the rooms, the whole atmosphere of the place has lost none of its appeal for us. The standard is just as high as the year before and the essence of the place as a family run hotel is perfect. It's an oasis, like being in an alternative universe away from the pressures of regular life. The only decisions you have to make is where and what to eat! Fantastic. Thank you.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is absolutely stunning in every way. The rooms are spacious with lovely well equipped bathrooms. The terrace provides a great place to enjoy a refreshment while taking in the amazing view of the bay. Staff very friendly and attentive without being intrusive.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

I was recommended this hotel by a friend and in particular to have lunch . Great setting , very tasteful surroundings and attentive service .

We started with King prawns and the calamari - very tasty ( the calamari could have been fried for a tad longer ) . My boys had the lamb chops - delicious . I had the brill which had a great texture and taste.

Hands on management by the owner . Friendly and efficient service - he tells me that this historic hillside villa has been in the family for over 100 years - being a hotel for the last 15 years.

Well worth a visit

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Ovonarx
Reviewed August 7, 2017

Our third visit in 5 years and we will return as often as possible. 12 comfortable, spacious rooms in superb finca-style accommodation with panoramic views across Bay of Pollenca and peaceful, extensive terrace and pool area.. Alex, Miguel and their staff will ensure that your stay is comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Switcher
Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went here for dinner on sunday 6th August. It was fantastic, the views from the terrace where we had pre dinner drinks were outstanding, our meal was exceptional. The staff (2 young waitresses and a kinda head waiter) were very friendly and pleasant. Food was exceptional and reasonable priced, I loved the fact that it was not your ordinary holiday menu but quite specialised .Not even 10 mins in a taxi from puerto pollenca .All in all I would highly recommend, we will most certainly return as we go to puerto pollenca every year, in fact we could very easily stay here . Very very impressed. 10 out of 10!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple