“Real food at real prices”
Review of The Little Bakery

The Little Bakery
Ranked #18 of 49 Restaurants in Cullompton
Price range: US$64 - US$770
Reviewed August 30, 2018

Excellent food served by “real people” in a lovely atmosphere.
Great value for money and friendly service throughout.
Highly recommend eating here.

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

Wow these prices are so low and food so good. I had the large breakfast pictured and only cost £6 inc toast and a pot of tea. Have since been back for the sane again and my wife had a bacon sandwich and can of drink, a total of £9.50 and the bacon and bread was amazing. Great little find on the high street. Will definitely be back for more.

Reviewed August 15, 2018

My daughter and I came here for breakfast and ordered a large and small with drinks - the cost was less than £11 which was a bargain. The food was freshly cooked to order.
Slight downside was this cafe allows dogs which isnt good as if i came in with my other 2 children they would want to leave straight away.

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

We popped into The Little Bakery on Saturday morning for breakfast. We were not disappointed with the food. We both had the large breakfast which was really big for only £6 which included 2 eggs, 2 bacon, 2 sausages, sautéed potatoes (normally hash browns but they had run out), mushrooms, beans, toast and a pot of tea. An absolute bargain and so delicious. The bacon was proper thick cut bacon and cooked perfectly. A treat to be served it on really hot plates which kept the food warm whilst we tackled our way through it. We both left feeling very full.
The only reason I have marked it down a point is because the cafe is very dated and mismatched. Otherwise an excellent visit and I would certainly recommend.

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Not the most modern cafe but the service is fantastic - food is piping hot

They cater for all ages too

50/50 on a return