“Busy”

McDonald's Restaurants
Ranked #4 of 4 Quick Bites in Cullompton
Reviewed May 6, 2018

Very busy, service was slow lots of orders wrong. Our order was correct but not hot, disappointed. Better uniforms than the yucky yellow

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed April 29, 2018

We usually visit here once a week as a weekly treat for my children. This place does get busy, you have the choice of ordering at the counter or at the self service. We have found an improvement as theres more staff and better organisation. The seating areas are clean and tidy.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 8, 2018

We stopped for a quick break while traveling. My daughter slipped on the wet floor, the member of staff found this funny and laughed at her and acknowledged the floor was wet due to her mopping it. I pointed out that she shouldn't laugh and that it wasn't funny and asked to see a manager. She then returned to say that if I wanted to see a manager, I had to go to the counter as he was busy in the kitchen. His attitude wasn't much better, he acknowledged that it was a H&S issue, I pointed out that there was another girl still mopping areas of the floor. He said that there was a cone (which there was but not in the right place or in view). Another person was also complaining about a member of staff who was rude to them.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 17, 2018

Usual McDonalds but staff were efficient, smiling and happy and not just doing the job. Burgers were their usual. Clean tables

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

Visited today. Food as expected. Nice layout as this restaurant has been modernised. Easy to park and other services facilities available inside.

Date of visit: March 2018