“A day in paradise...”

The Bourget Inn & Spa Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Bourget B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 November 2011

We had such a great time! Very relaxing and great food. Staff and owners took good care of us. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends

Reviewed 31 October 2011

This was a very nice Inn to stay at. The food was excellent and we had a very quiet weekend. The owners were very friendly and they did not treat my hubby and I any different even though we look young which was the awesome. The only thing was that i found it a little on the pricy side. I do love the fact they have a hot tub and pool. It was a nice treat. I would go again, but probably bring my mom.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2011

First of all i want to say that Sandra is a very nice person, she greeted my boyfriend and i so warmly it was very nice to feel so welcome. Actually the drive to the spa from downtown Ottawa was very calming, we saw the many nice kept farm fields and yes we followed the directions so we got to the spa and my expectations were meet... the spa itself was really really nice. My boyfriend enjoyed it even more! he got a massage and said it was very relaxing. The room where we stayed was nice and clean and that to us is very important. over all i give the spa a A+ since we had a great relaxing weekend, we enjoyed the premises, and we were able to use the facilities amenities which was awesome too. In all i enjoyed every minute of the spa i actually felt like i was at home and i would definitely go back!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2011

I had been meaning to write this sooner, but am pleased to finally get the chance to do so. I had the good fortune of spending a weekend in this wonderful place this past June. I was looking for a solo getaway to relax and rejuvenate. I wasn't disappointed!

I arrived on Friday and was greeted by Sandra so warmly, I felt like a friend! Chris prepared the most amazing meal for me and I had a wonderful sleep that night!

The following day, I bounced between napping, spa treatments and amazing food! I was in heaven!

I left Sunday feeling relaxed and pampered. What a wonderful place with wonderful staff who make you feel like friends!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 September 2011

I read some reviews before I visited the Bourget Inn, and expected it to be a pleasant visit. However, it was wonderful to actually experience it! When my husband and I arrived, I was feeling rather stressed out. However, I left the next day feeling relaxed -- and all without spa treatments (perhaps next time!) We went for a stroll over to the apple orchard, then drove to La Rose forest. We arrived for the Gourmet dinner. My husband and I choose different options for each course. We both agreed it was one of the few excellent meals we've had. The presentation of each course was wonderful and the temperature was perfect. The taste was absolutely exquisite! and, the quantities were generous. Also, they had an extensive bar menu -- more than most restaurants.
We stayed in the Monet Suite. It was spacious and well kept --- just like the grounds! My only disappointment was that the bed was softer than I would like, but it didn't prevent me from getting a good night's sleep.
I was pleasantly surprised with the location --- it was only about 20 minutes away, yet a totally different planet. No kids, no chores, pleasant surroundings, gracious and attentive host and hostess (thank you tremendously Peter and Sandra).
We will definitely return!

Room Tip: Pissaro suite is large, beautifully lit and has a loft!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2011

I discovered this hidden gem a year ago when my wife and I were celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary. About 50 minutes from Ottawa, this place more than makes up the distance with comfort, style and charm. Upon entering we were greeted by owner/operator Sandra, who was sweet and friendly and remembered our names from the e-mail I sent a month before. This nice touch was just the tip of the iceberg. The rooms are cozy and warm, each one themed with a different impressionist artist.

Since that first visit we have been back twice more.

Their spa is first class and their massage therapists are incredible and professional. And the food is deliciously prepared, beautifully plated and a treat to the pallet.

If that wasn't enough, the grounds are beautifully kept as the property is surrounded by lush flora.

The staff is the friendliest I've ever witnessed, with a genuine concern for your experien

Room Tip: Keep your eye on their website for deals.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2011

We recently held our 1 day meeting retreat at the Inn. I have been for spa and overnight stays previously, and recommended the Inn for our meeting retreat. Everyone really enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere, and the food was excellent. Chris was exceptional in accomodating our special requests. We were able to tour the Inn, and am sure that some of our staff will be back for a personal stay. The only negative comment was that because it was a very hot & humid day, the air conditioning was less than expected.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business

Been to The Bourget Inn & Spa Resort? Share your experiences!