1,485 results
All reviews dundrum shopping centre king room quirky hotel four poster bed crystal bar mini bar business trip luas line excellent hotel would highly recommend this hotel stayed for one night reception area following morning full irish bar food leopardstown mirror
Reviewed November 4, 2018

Better lighting needed in restaurant and bigger writing on the menus. We are not all 25. Staff in reception and in the restaurant are very friendly and helpful. Room was very good and I like the quirkiness of the rooms. Really hate the blue in reception!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Magda B, Front Office Manager at The Beacon, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear MaryCorcoran,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your recent stay at The Beacon.

I'm absolutely thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed it. We love to hear from our guests and it is wonderful to know that we have a new fan in you!

I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any assistance with future bookings.

Reviewed November 3, 2018

Beautiful modern rooms and Reception area very opulent.Bar area great.Decor modern and clean.Very helpful staff.Dinner in restaurant was perfect waiter excellent.Cooked breakfast not great but a great variety of other options available.Location abit out of way as had no car with us.As it was part of a gift I can't comment on value for money.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Loretta H,

Reviewed October 30, 2018

Great location, only a few minutes drive from Dundrum. Lovely hotel with spacious rooms. Gorgeous bath and shower facilities. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Would definitely return to The Beacon.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Magda B, Front Office Manager at The Beacon, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2018

Dear Freedom14692406352,

Reviewed October 30, 2018

Arrived to an uncomfortably cold room, sought assistance to hear, told a heater would be sent - never arrived. Then discovered the underside of our pillow had a blood stain on them, found a used plaster stuck to the wall.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Global46659894441,,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience, we have already taken steps to prevent from situations like that to happen.

Reviewed October 29, 2018

I've stayed here numerous times and this time I feel that the quality of this hotel has slipped greatly. One of the two lifts that service this hotel out of order for 3 weeks now for what I'm lead to believe by the receptionist....

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear talbotanne1,

I am sorry to hear that it was incovinience for you to experience only one operating elevator. Indeed elevator is being repaired by team of engineers and it will be back in operation soon.