Lowest prices for your stay
US$71
View deal
Free cancellation until 21-08-07
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Expedia.comUS$71
All reviews one night stay regency fridge cheltenham races heating
Selected filters
Reviewed March 18, 2020

We stayed over one night after the Cheltenham Gold Cup and were totally shocked at getting a queen size suite with breakfast for £88. The chap on reception he is quite small with glasses is very nice and very accommodating.

Taxis were laid on and people in the hotel were very friendly as most of them have been there the whole week.

Such a lot for very little money very very happy with our stay and will definitely go back next year

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 13, 2020

Came here with my partner.
Had the new menu, venison ragu with pasta was great, and the chicken with macaroni was even better.
All homemade, fresh bread, and for a great price.
This is fast becoming one of my best places in cheltenham now.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 9, 2020

What can I say? Great room, great location. Restaurant and hotel manager? Borderline imbeciles. Only me and my wife in the "restaurant". I have restaurant in commas as if this is a restaurant, I am Ben Hur. Just me and my wife in there, at 6.15pm, ordered a burger and fish and chips. Not hard, nice easy order for the "chef", again, commas used on the word chef. 45 minutes later, NO food. I ask the bar person/restaurant server to get the manager....and out he comes. I have older shoes than this man. He stands there and tells me, everything we cook is made from scratch, so 45 minutes for a burger is about the normal time. So, I had ordered fish, was the chef down thelocal river catching y dinner, hence the obscene time for NO FOOD to have been served. Lovely big room, cheap bar and they wonder why the restaurant is empty? ASK THE HOTEL MANAGER, who seems to work under the assumption that it takes 45 minutes to make and cook a burger from scratch!! In 30 years of working on the hotel and catering industry, the manager's excuse is actually the worse I've ever heard. The guy was doing his job, admittedly, but doing it so badly, it was laughable. I actually went home a day early, no point in staying for breakfast, as I'm fairly sure it would be pretty dire, if the dinner service, or lack of it, was about as useful as a dead sheep. Appalling, absolutely appalling and the manager's attitude...he is not God, his chef is not God and too right people will complain. The REAL question that needs to be asked is,WHY is the restaurant empty when they have multiple guests staying? I rest my case.

Reviewed February 10, 2020

Best Sunday lunch in Cheltenham, top quality beef, roast sirlion on a £15.95 3 course lunch menu. Wow.
Great starters and sweets.All homemade.
Service was first class, will go back every week.
Kids loved it.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed February 5, 2020

Hotel took payment twice but 2 weeks later still waiting for refund. They appear happy to admit mistakes but reluctant to put them right. Have made multiple phone calls daily. .Beginning to feel I’m being fobbed off.

Date of stay: January 2020