“Best food”

Ranked #12 of 124 Restaurants in Panglao Island
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Don’t miss this place when visiting Bohol
You would like going back again and again
When I first went there , I tried their salad , it is healthy and organic
Try every menu . It is cheap , too

Write a ReviewReviews (1,401)

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

this is an organic restaurant which served up a fixed price menu that includes several courses. the colourful fresh salad was a joy!! a beautiful seafood soup & a selection of meat+fish some yummy rice as well but the lemongrass tea along with their vegan ice cream was my highlights!! the ice cream is made from coconut milk& honey which was sensational!!

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

It is always a great idea to eat ice cream!!! Hahaha We love the variety of flavors of your ice cream.

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

Had lunch at the restaurant. I had simple vegetables and rice but it was very tasty. Highlight is the coconut milk ice cream - wow.

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

I visited both the Bohol Bee Farm and their store/cafe on Alona Beach. Both were exceptionally clean, well-organized and packed full of locally sourced products. The employees were extremely helpful and the efficient. They give regular tours of the Garden’s if you have time.

I will review two things that I thought were exceptionally great - honey banana chips and their special Halo Halo. First the banana chips. Banana chips are a dime a dozen, even in America. However, their chips, glazed with their honey raise the bar of banana chips three levels. They were so hideously sweet I couldn’t stop eating them till the whole bag was gone. Hard to describe, but take my word for it, these aren’t your standard tasting banana chips.

Second, I stopped by their outlet on Alona Beach after a day of snorkeling and swimming. I had been craving a Halo Halo since I arrived on Panglao Island a few days beforehand. I had heard Buzz Cafe had It so I headed on over. The cafe is situated on the second floor above their retail outlet. I ordered the Halo Halo with Coconut and Ube ice creams on top.

This again wasn’t your usual Halo Halo with ingredients from a jar. It was filled with mostly fresh fruit and long pieces of freshly scraped buko. However, it was their ice creams that made it special. The Coconut ice cream was exceptional. I enjoyed eating (slurping) it while watching the goings on at Alona Beach below me.

Perfect ending to a long hot day on and in the water.