All reviews the main street great location tennis court and pool free wifi off street parking stay there again bar and grill restaurants and shops walking distance good size family wedding bbq area a great place to stay rooms are large close to town other guests nespresso machine
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Very reasonably priced accommodation......clean & comfortable.....and close to restaurants, shopping and the town centre. The owner/managers were very welcoming and helpful with our requests. The rooms are a good size for a family of 4 with early teens. The amenities provided in-room could have been better. Overall, a good place to stay!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank AUSOMAN
Reviewed September 21, 2011

Great host with such a welcoming and positive attitude that you cannot help but be at least fully satisfied with this fairly basic accommodation. Managed to fit 2 adults and 3 children into standard room with mattress on the floor and no space wasted! Recommend food and drink at pub next door. Tennis court and swimming pool out at the back were a welcome surprise in what is otherwise a basic standard motel. Great location and easy on the wallet!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2011

I stayed here as I was attending a wedding in Maleny. I would agree with previous post that my room was dark, even with all the lights on - a little frustrating when getting ready for my friend's wedding. Some noise travelled from neighbours in above rooms as they walked around and talked in the morning. Location is good, being on main street of Montville - if easy acess to wander to shops is what you are after. Accommodation is basic, but to be expected for the price, seeing as this was the cheapest place I could find for the night I required and this was one of the few places in Montville/Maleny area that accepted one night stays. Staff were helpful. However all in all, I doubt I would stay there again - I really disliked the overpowering smell of their air freshener/ room deodoriser. I'd like a place were I can open a window for fresh air.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed December 14, 2010

Middle of nowhere oasis for two travelers from New York looking for somewhere, anywhere on a rainy night. Can't remember the owner's name but he made us feel as welcome as could be. Close to all in the town and quite an amazing "backyard" with all sorts of plant and tree life.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bumzaway
Reviewed September 2, 2009

Stayed at this 3.5 star motel in June 2009. It is located on the main street of montville and easy walking distance to the shops/galleries etc which is great for easy parking (which is very limited in Montville). I found the ground floor room I was in very dark even with all the lights on. It also had no foxtel etc and the shower was a very fine mist which stung on your body. You could also hear noise from the neighbours coming and going. Would try somewhere else next time but it was ok.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled solo