Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21-05-19
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 21-05-19
FindHotel
eDreamsUS$63
Agoda.comUS$63
TripadvisorUS$63
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 3, 2018

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels
Reviewed June 1, 2017

Great value.....clean, tidy room in a very quiet location. Close to a variety is small town cafes and restaurants. Easy electronic check in was a great idea if arriving late. Parking was plentiful......

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed April 18, 2017

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed October 29, 2016

Over the years I have stayed here as a solo traveler, personally would not use as a couple,it is plain,cheap but clean. Gets very busy during week so make sure you book.Restaurant is okay but there are plenty of good places local. The real advantage is its very close to motorways with plenty of parking for vehicle's of all sizes

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed May 22, 2016

It might be classified as budget hotel but actually is a real nightmare.

Nightmare that started when I arrived for check-in at 11pm and it was all shut down and unattended.

I spent about one hour to figure out how to use the self service check-in machine outside the main door. Crazy that I select English as language the POS device where I swiped my credit card was asking me something in German. It was a trial and error process that made me almost to give up.

After this first barrier I looked for a lift but... no lift. So I had to carry my heavy suitcase climbing up the stairs.

The rooms was extremely bare-bone, lucky I had walls and a door.

There was a micro sink with tiny towels.

During the night there were drunk people singing and fighting on the aisle but I could not call anybody because there were no hotel staff!!!

I was scared by luckily nobody stormed my room.

The mattress and pillows were horrible as well as the morning breakfast.

Never again in my life there!

Date of stay: February 2016