“Good food, excellent service and fair price.”

Thom Yum Buffe at Heron City
Ranked #16 of 44 Restaurants in Huddinge
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed September 17, 2017

I will recommend the place. The food is high quality - though a bit spicy. The restaurant is clean. The service was good, friendly and fast.

Reviewed December 4, 2016 via mobile

This is the worst Thai buffé i have ever tasted in Stockholm. It's not Thai food, all staff till owner are Chinese.

Food tasted really bad, and old.
There was really old glass noodle salad, which has nothing but glass noodle and some old, become yellow squid.
Fired shrimp has only flour, there was no shrimp inside.
Duck tasted really old, all vegetables were not proper cooked.
It was only one Thai menu which is Tom Kha kai that actually was not how it suppose to look or taste.

The pictures on website and outside the place look nice but reality is totally on the other hand.

The staff was friendly though. I had my 5 years old daughter with me and she eats only the shrimp chip and he didn't charge for that.
The rest, is crap. Worst ever in my experience.
I will not definitely go back, not even for a cola, if I'm thirsty.
Eww.

1  Thank BukiOnTheRoad
Reviewed November 9, 2016

Best Tom Yum Goon we've had in years!! The food was good, the staff were friendly and helpful (and spoke English), and the prices were economical. My husband and I ate for less than 20euros and the food was delicious! (We drank water which was free!!!)

Reviewed January 28, 2016

If you visit Kungens Kurva shopping place, don't miss this one.
This is a place where we go every time we visit different shops in Kungens Kurva

Reviewed October 25, 2015

I was in a real hurry and stopped here for lunch and it was a realpleasant surprise. A variety of asian dishes for a really good price and good staff at the bar. If you happen to be around Heron City this place is recommended.