Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Book In Advance
Tours from Go North Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Go North Tours
from US$108.90
More Info
from US$124.50
More Info
All reviews our tour guide nova scotia wine great lunch highly recommend this tour annapolis valley exceptional guide herb garden local area dairy farm laila company wineries ns jellies brewery wines tasting
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I booked a wine tour for a birthday party of 8 women. It was so much fun. The pricing was great, the wineries were well prepared with excellent organization, terrific wines, delicious food, very knowlegable staff, and gorgeous views. The tour guide Laila was truly exceptional. We couldn't have possibly had a better experience. I can not wait to do this again!

Laila N, Owner at Go North Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for the review and so glad to know that you enjoyed yourselves so much! See you again in wine country!

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

Richard was a fabulous tour guide! We had an intimate group of four. We went to Peggy's Cove, SS Atlantic memorial, the Titanic grave site as well as learning about the Halifax explosion. At each stop Richard shared a lot of historical information. This tour is well worth the cost!

Reviewed September 12, 2018

The only reason this is not a 5 is because of the crowds at Peggy’s Cove (but there is little control over especially if the cruise ships are in port in Halifax) and 2 other things. First let me say the driver Layla was professional, knowledgeable and friendly. I had a problem with the “light house game” in which she had us individually count the number of lighthouses seen (small ones in yards plus big ones). This distracted me from viewing the beautiful landscape we were driving through. And I didn’t find the Hydrostone Neighborhood portion very interesting. But the Titanic graveyard was one of the highlights. Plus Layla’s choice of location for lunch was excellent - Hackett’s Cove. They have good food and they’re away from the crowds. All and all, I would recommend this tour.

1  Thank Linda L
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Laila is very knowledgeable and passionate about what she does. Great story teller! Food and wine were delicious. Intimate experience. Recommend for locals and tourists. So fun!

Reviewed July 24, 2018

It was a perfect day with Richard as a knowlegable host. The locations visited and the history we reviewed was perfect. Lobster roll lunch was the icing on the cake.

1  Thank ColleenM2205
Reviewed July 17, 2018

I have been on several wine tours and this was by far the best! Lila is a great tour guide, very knowledgeable. Great mixture of history and wine. Wine tastings were great and lunch at Le Caveau was amazing! All good things to say about this tour!

Reviewed November 7, 2017

Better late than never for a review as the saying goes. we had a great time on this tour, its a small tour so it feels very personal. We learned so much on the tour so very interesting and a lot of fun at the same time. Laila was full on knowledge and so very nice. The lunch was absolutely fantastic I had the lobster club sandwich and my husband had the lobster roll and both were delicious. We enjoyed learning about the local wines. Peggy's Cove is just breath taking, do yourself a favor if you go east for vacation. TAKE THIS TOUR you won't regret it Thanks again Linda and Darrell

6  Thank Linda B
Reviewed September 3, 2017

what a great day liala was very informative on all are stopping places. a great lunch at hackets cove highly recommend using this company

Reviewed August 6, 2017

With no family in the area, and two little boys, my husband and I rarely get the chance to get away. We absolutely loved our tour with our guide Rob. Knowledgeable, funny, un-pretentious, and genuinely wanted us to enjoy our short tour in the valley. Worth every penny.

Reviewed August 1, 2017

Lila is the very definition of the consumate professional.
She arrived fifteen minutes prior to our pick-up time to our downtown Halifax hotel " in case people are anxious about the pick-up." This level of caring extended to us throughout the day's tour in ensuring that all members of our tour group were suffiently taken care of and made to feel comfortable and at ease.
We found her to be engaging and a wonderful conversationalist, while first questioning our own wine preferences and history. She then went into a highly entertaining historical journey of the region, it's original inhabitants, the regime changes and geopolitical climate, mixed in with an informative lesson on the area geography and early history of the Nova Scotia wineries. Her passion for the industry is apparent as is her love of what she does.

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our day of visiting four wineries along with a scrumptious lunch and another energetic couple's company.
We enjoyed the Annapolis Valley tour so much, we decided to solicit Lila for a tour to Peggy's Cove and surrounding area tomorrow.

If you would like to educate yourself about the area, meet interesting folks, and have a fun & enjoyable team to boot, would highly recommend this tour company!