Parsonage Farm Inn(St. Florence)
US$94
US$107
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$96
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
US$123
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgames roomcroquet lawnlong drivewaywelsh cakesbeautiful roommod conslovely locationperfect hostsbreakfast was excellentplace is spotlessnothing is too much troubletable tennistop floorbreakfast roombeautiful place to staywarm welcomeowners and staff
Reviewed May 26, 2017

Guest ratings are very high and deservedly so - our 3 night stay should have been longer! All aspects of guest care and comfort are covered in a most delightful and informative manner. The facilities are tastefully splendid (this is an established elegant country house so by definition the very latest decorating/bathroom fashions are irrelevant). Slept like proverbial logs in the peace and quiet. Super service in the breakfast/dining room with a evening meal menu choice too. Wifi, parking and a short walk to the village and two pubs are all to hand. Would not go anywhere else if returning to the area!

1  Thank CAAbcfc
Reviewed May 13, 2017

We arrived to be greeted and shown to our room and asked if we would like tea. Room/house/breakfast/hosts are fantastic. We are currently sunbathing in the beautiful gardens and been brought tea/coffee/Welsh cakes! Our stay has been very welcoming by our hosts, fantastic stay, highly recommended. We will return!

Reviewed May 11, 2017

This place is absolutely beautiful! Stunning home and so in keeping with its history. I had just travelled through Spain and France and stayed in many 4 & 5 hotels before I reached this one. By far this was the best, so homely and comfortable, I could of stayed forever. The owners are probably;y the nicest couple I've met in an establishment like this. My husband split coffee all over the living room coffee table, the response couldn't have been nicer. We were so embarrassed and she left us with total ease. This will defiantly be my place to stay again while in and around this area.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed May 7, 2017

My husband and I have just spent a night at this delightful place. The owners could not do enough for you and definitely go above and beyond. It's in an ideal spot, a short drive from Tenby, and is so peaceful. The beds are so comfortable, with crisp clean bed linen and sumptuous pillows. The breakfast is to die for. I've never had such lovely bacon. I just wish we had had our evening meal here. If I had to make one suggestion, it would be to just add a few biscuits for the tea and coffee. We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We had the downstairs room, which would be ideal for anyone with mobility issues.
Reviewed April 28, 2017

Elm Grove sits four square in lovely grounds, accessed by a longish drive from the centre of the village of St Florence. With 11 rooms it's more like a hotel but the host met us with a very friendly manner and was welcoming and informative about the local area. The wood panelled reception rooms are spacious and provide guests with a generous size dining room and sitting room, both with garden views. The village is a good place from which to tour Pembrokeshire, especially handy for Tenby and the South Pembs coast.
Our room was comfortable, although the bathroom was a tight squeeze, with shower over bath. There was a small sitting area as an extension to the bedroom. The central heating was not behaving itself but we were not inconvenienced.
Breakfast was excellent, with a buffet (more variety of fruit would be good) and a cooked menu that was served perfectly by a friendly waitress. Guests were offered a three course dinner if they ordered in the morning from the menu available daily. If one wants to eat later than 6.30pm there are two pubs serving food in the village.
My friend and I enjoyed a comfortable stay for two nights and would recommend Elm Grove.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends