Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
All reviews croquet lawn generous portions an evening meal self catering jane hosts pubs lounge village coast pembrokeshire
Selected filters
Reviewed July 23, 2021 via mobile

Lovely setting with outstanding staff. Nothing was too much for Jane and Alan. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone going to Tenby or nearby for a holiday.
Tenby and surrounding areas are very nearby and the fact that you can drive up to the door is definitely a bonus.
Fantastic choices for breakfast which always arrived hot and in double quick time.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2021 via mobile

We had a wonderful time at Elm Grove: beautiful, large bedroom with great facilities. We were offered coffee on arrival in the luxurious living room. The breakfast was delicious and super friendly staff. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed June 27, 2021

We visited Elm Grove Country House Hotel, as part of an Art group painting week in June.
It is a lovely hotel and Jane and Alan can’t do enough to make it a memorable stay. Starting with the great welcome of tea and Welsh cakes sitting in the garden, enjoying the lovely views they have around the house.
The rooms and beds are very comfy, and I slept better than I do at home. The meals were excellent, with extensive breakfast menu and evening meals, all cooked by Jane. All the staff were so kind and helpful, and nothing was too much trouble.
As it was still during Covid, all the Covid guidelines were present, and we all felt very safe.
I was travelling back home after our stay and got a third of the way home, when I realised that I had left my computer in the bedroom. I phoned the hotel, and Alan had it safe, ready for my return to pick it up. I was so touched by the way he provided some tea and Welsh cakes the moment we arrived back, to refresh us for our second journey back home. Its little unexpected events like this that make it a special place. So may many thanks Alan and Jane for a lovely week away and hope to see them again soon.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed October 17, 2020 via mobile

We've just returned from a three night stay in the mews apartments, self catering, and it was lovely.
Apartment was very clean and looked like it had recently been refurbished.
Jane and Alan was were extremely accommodating.
There is an electric vehicle charger, but as it is an older model, may not suit all ev cars (I pace wouldn't charge) but no problem, we managed with an
extension cable and 3pin plug.
I'd forgotten milk, no problem jug of milk and lovely Welsh cakes appeared.
We booked an evening meal in the hotel; no guests staying, but no problem, Jane cooked for ourselves and another couple also staying in the mews. The meal was excellent, all served by Alan, Co.Vid safety rules applied.
Would recommend staying either in the mews or the beautiful hotel.
Thank you Jane and Alan.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2020

We were so delighted that we chose to stay at this beautiful Georgian B&B which felt more like a boutique hotel. Alan our host offered a very warm and informative welcome on our arrival and, together with the staff, did his upmost to ensure that our stay was a great experience. Our room (4) was gorgeous - elegantly styled, double aspect & spacious, with an en-suite shower room & small dressing room. A relaxing and comfortable space to spend time. The breakfasts were excellent, offering plenty of choice and unusually for a B&B, you can book ahead for an evening meal which we did the first evening, and enjoyed a very tasty, home cooked meal, with generous portions- a great option if you don't want to venture out of an evening. In short, Elm Grove met every expectation and we will be back next year!

Room tip: Room 4 is absolutely gorgeous - but I think that they all are!
Date of stay: September 2020