2,516 results
All reviews golf course los suenos swim up bar costa rica breakfast buffet kids club piko travel san jose zip lining beautiful property amazing pool rented a car herradura beach la vista all inclusive package rainy season indalecio rocha ibarra
Reviewed September 10, 2018

My family and I showed up without a reservation, weary from the road and an Airbnb gone terribly wrong. We were met with a smiling face ready to accommodate our group of 5. The resort is absolutely beautiful and the staff was friendly, helpful and welcoming. The only issue we had was we were told that our 5th persons breakfast would be included during check in and on our last day they told us no, it was not included. The breakfast was outstanding, but we were still surprised that the story seemed to have changed between checking and and checking out. Fantastic pool and wonderful beach front location!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
MarriottT1, Manager at Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Hello dear MeghanKnowsBest,
Hope you are good.

Thank you very much for let us know your comments, for us was a pleasure to received you. We are happy to read that in general you had a great stay.

Hope see you soon here!

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

This was my first time in Costa Rica and I am glad I decided to stay at this property. It is a beautiful hotel located near the heart of Jaco and yet it is very secluded and tranquil. The hotel is right on the beach with lots of amenities including a nice gym and space. There are many good bars and restaurants onsite. The water fall and the picturesque garden and long hall ways are some of my favorite features about this hotel. I will definitely come back and stay here again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Phuc T

Hello dear Phuc T,
Hope you are good.

We are happy to know that you had a great stay in our property, thank you very much for take the time to let us know your experience. Hope to receive your good comments in our Guest Survey as well.

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

I love Costa Rica. Especially this area. People are nice and food is super yummy. You always win extra points if you speak a little Spanish, so be sure to practice before you go. Be sure to visit Manuel Antonio!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
MarriottT1, Manager at Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Hello dear kbobbitt1974,
Hope you are good.

Thank you very much for your good comments, we are happy to know that you had a great stay here. Hope see you soon here!

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

My stay was wonderful. Everything was perfect! The rooms were clean, breakfast was amazing, pool and hotel amenities were excellent. The only reason I rate a 9 instead of 10 is because of the prices. Slightly lower prices (restaurant, local calls, rooms) would warrant a perfect 10! Also, there were not enough water activities for guests to participate in if they wanted to, such as jet sky, water sky, or boat rides.
Besides that, my stay was one of the most enjoyable stay in my many years and many countries of vacation!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Hello dear yourtaina,
Hope you are good.

Wow, we are happy to know that you had a great stay and that love our hotel, thank you very much for let us know your comments for us is awesome to know it.

Hope see you soon here!

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

On the recommendation of several friends, we booked a long weekend at Los Sueños. We haven’t even checked out yet and I’m already looking forward to our next visit. The bartenders at 18 Green, Jorge and Justin were excellent. Another standout is Luis at 8cho. And not to be overlooked, Indalecio at Hacienda Kitchen went out of his way to ensure our breakfast was perfect. And it was probably one of the best breakfasts we’ve ever eaten.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
MarriottT1, General Manager at Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Hello dear Kerry B,
Hope you are good.

Thank you very much for let us know your excellent comments, we are happy to know that you had a great stay with us and an awesome experience with our team.

Hope see you soon!