“Best meal I've had in a long time!!”

Almira Beach Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 106 Restaurants in Agia Marina
Cuisines: European, Greek, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

Currently sitting in the Almira after one of the best meals I've had in a long time! Had the Fisherman's Paella...wow, it was pretty amazing. Great atmosphere and excellent staff. We'll definitely be returning in a few days for our anniversary. Quite simply...I can't fault it.

1  Thank flashcat61
leonter_13, Υπεύθυνος Σχέσεων με Πελάτες at Almira Beach Bar and Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

thank you!

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

Fast and very nice service.location super.food very tasty.Sun loungers on the beach free.To keep on going

thank you!

Reviewed July 6, 2017

Me and my friend stayed the whole week on this lovely beach, whith excellent and friendly service from all the staff, with Maria and Ioanna in front. We enjoyed the tasty different salads while sitting on the beach, and some lunches on the terrasse.
The wine and the food were rich and good, too.
See you next year!

Date of visit: June 2017
leonter_13, Διευθυντής at Almira Beach Bar and Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2017

Thank you very much!!!

Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

The restaurant itself is lovely and set just off the beach.

There is an extensive menu to choose from and the food was delicious. There was music playing whilst we there as well which adds to the atmosphere.

The reason it was disappointing is two fold.

Firstly when we arrived at the restaurant there were 2 large parties in. We knew that this would mean our mains would take a while to come out be we ended up waiting nearly an hour for our main dishes to arrive.

Secondly my wife had ordered a mushroom risotto (she's vegetarian) but when it arrived after an hour it was a shrimp risotto. The waiter checked what we had ordered and went the meal back but left mine. This meant I ate on my own and then we had to wait a further 20 mins for the new risotto to arrive and my wife had to eat on her own.

I can appreciate waiting when a restaurant is busy but the times we waited and the mistakes made by the restaurant made our visit a disappointing one.

On the flip side the food was delicious and we would go back again and hopefully have a more positive experience

Date of visit: July 2017

We are very sorry for our mistakes, and we try to satisfy you at your next visit.
Thank you.

Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

We went to Almira during our week in agia Marina it was so good we went back on our last night. The location is great set back just off the beach. The staff our very friendly helpful and efficient. On arrival you get a bottle of water and a really good bread and dip selection. The menu has a great deal of choice, and lots of really fresh fish and great sea food. On our second visit I had a fillet steak one of the best and biggest steaks I have ever had. Also has a wide range of drinks and cocktails . The place also offers great value for money. Of all the restaurants in Agia Marina this would have to be my favorite.

Date of visit: June 2017