All reviews penthouse suite great hotel clean rooms a wonderful holiday the hotel staff enjoyed our stay oki poppy jacuzzi janis eleni crete balcony sea sunbeds bus
Reviewed February 11, 2017

Vergina Hotel provides everything great condition of the room modern one with color of the time, bathroom, kitchen, comfort beds, cozy clean toilet and perfect view from our balcony.
The apartment, beach, restaurant and bar cleaned daily, the cleanest I have ever seen.
Nice welcome in the reception, the staff and the owner are absolutely friendly and supportive ready to help for everything, Great Service.
The best is that our room was really close to the Beach,3 minutes walk, have a very nice beach bar who provides delicious food .
Janis, who manages the hotel bar and beach restaurant ensure you beach beds and umbrellas in you desired section. The OKI bar offers the best cocktail.
There is a bus stop right outside the hotel, shops very closed and bakery too.
Hotel owners, Popi and Giorgio were very helpful, gave us suggestions for activities, restaurant and transportation, scheduling whatever we needed
The real treasure of this hotel is the hard working team-lots of hugs guys. I strongly recommend you, I will come back

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed February 4, 2017

what i have to say about this small beach hotel is only positive and good thinks.from the owner to stuff and also the other costumers of the hotel,everybody is in great mood make you feel their trully friend and welcome.giorgos the owner gave us so good recomendations and tips as well.thanks so much

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 17, 2016 via mobile

This hotel located just on the beautiful sandy beach of agia marina.our room was very very clean and very modern with great views!stuff was very helpful and I will come back for sure!chania city is the best of Crete.

Stayed: October 2016
1  Thank AntonisS130
Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

The hotel and its owners are OUTSTANDING!

We originally booked at another hotel which was horrible. We checked out of that hotel after one night- and were SO fortunate to book at this property.

This was our first time to Crete, so were hesitant after our first hotel experience- but am so very happy we found this hotel.

I can't say enough about the service and the genuine warmth of the owners of this property.

I spend 80 nights a year in hotels- and have seen the best and the worst. This will be amongst the top for cleanliness! The room was well equipped and the view was good.

The owners helped us with suggestions for activities, restaurants and transportation. They called around to assist us with scheduling whatever we needed. NOTHING was too much trouble.

Very impressive customer service - and I have traveled enough to feel I have some experience on the subject.

I would quickly and highly recommend to anyone traveling to this area!!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JM8585
Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

Very friendly owners and stuff. Always there to help you, whatever you need. Beach just few steps from your room with sunbeds free of charge, if you are hotel guest.
Perfect location.
Super clean! Daily cleaning.
Ideal for families with small kids.
Recommended blindfolded!!