US$129
Van Galis Cafe & Inn(Fergus)(Great Value!)
US$106
The Village Inn Elora(Elora)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$114
Comfort Inn(Guelph)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$189
US$152
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewscarriage housethe pubgas fireplaceglass of champagneold world charmeggs florentinedining roomnice changein room jacuzzibreakfast was includedlasagnaevery aspectbeautiful old buildingitalian restopaced servicepatio doorsthanksgiving weekend
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

This was a second stay for us for a wedding anniversary. This time we stayed in the Tippen suite. I enjoyed this room more than the McCatty suite. The Tippen suite is also located in the carriage house but upstairs. I love the decor with it's calming colours and glamorous furniture. The bed was very comfortable.

We could have used a refill of soap and additional towels during our two night stay. But that's a minor inconvenience.

We were created with champagne at checkin and the manager, Sean is attentive to the guests.

I would really like to see this inn succeed since it's such a quaint experience for its guests and so different than the competition that is under construction in Elora.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Shawn M, General Manager at The Breadalbane Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Thank you for your kind words. We here at the Breadalbane Inn enjoy getting to know our guest and we strive to make everyone's stay here as comfortable as yours. I really appreciate the best wishes for success.

Reviewed September 2, 2017

I booked two king rooms, one for my partner and I, and one for my sister and brother in law for their anniversary. They were very accommodating, and I have to say probably the best customer service I've ever had. The rooms were very nice and clean, huge with nice little unique pieces and books in each room. They managed to sneak my basket of goodies to my sisters room with no bother. We have stayed at many other inns in Ontario, most of them Vintage. This one tops it! They offered us complimentary wine upon check-in, they just made us feel so welcome. We ate at the Ferguson Room, outstanding! Even on a busy Friday night they were right on top of everything. The breakfast in the morning was heaven. Try the Eggs Florentine or Gypsy Eggs...amazing.

Room Tip: We did find the room a bit stuffy as the windows didn't open (we were in the Sinclair Suite), so maybe ask for a room with opening windows.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

The staff here at the Breadalbane Inn thank you for your kinds words, and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

From the moment we walked the service was impeccable. I book ten rooms because we had a wedding close by and I am so thankful I found this charming Inn. I would highly recommend it to anyone that would listen.
Laura who greeted us and welcomed us with a complementary drink and went far beyond the call of duty. She was friendly sweet and couldn't do enough for us.
Our room is beautiful and I love the Keurig coffee machine in the room. It is clean and has old world charm.
We will definitely come back and spend the weekend and discover Fergus and I hope it is diamond in the rough like this beautiful Inn.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

We look forward to having you stay here with us again.

Reviewed August 24, 2017

Fergus is a town that I've breezed through numerous times but hadn't really spent time in. I decided to stay in Fergus for a night to unwind and have the opportunity to explore the area. The Breadalbane Inn is in a great location to walk to shops and along the river.

We stayed in the Jack Black Suite as this is the only one with two beds. Be aware that it is twin beds with a shower stall in the bathroom (stated on their website). The room is small (it reminded me of some rooms I've had in the UK) but the use of space is well done. In addition, it is stocked with plenty of toiletries, a Keruig machine (and K-Cups) and a water filter pitcher. The room A/C was rather high that night, but perhaps it was because of the drop in the weather that week. I didn’t see where I could adjust the setting, but I’d rather be too cool in a room than too hot and since there were robes provided in the suite, they doubled nicely as an extra blanket.

We had dinner in the Fergusson Room pub - excellent service and great quality. (I appreciated the local craft brews on tap including Elora Brewing Co).

Breakfast (which is included with the room rate) is served in Scozia. There are about 5 items to select from and based on the dishes we ordered – full of flavour, excellent quality and well presented.

The staff at the Breadalbane work hard and are multi-skilled, overseeing various roles within the Inn and restaurants.

The surprise bonus was the welcome glass of champagne upon check-in. What a lovely treat after working all day and driving in the rain to get to town, to sit and enjoy some bubbly in the lounge.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay, but next time please do not hesitate to call upon us if there is ever an issue with the comfort level of your room.

Reviewed August 21, 2017

Stayed during the week in summer. Very near the Elora Cataract rail to trail. Six of us had dinner in the Italian restaurant & breakfast was included too. We will likely revisit - beautiful rooms & staff was extremely accommodating.

Room Tip: rooms in the old building are furnished with antiques
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple