Courtyard by Marriott Dunn Loring Fairfax(Merrifield)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$139
Residence Inn
US$100
ExtendedStay
Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park(Falls Church)(Great Value!)
US$170
Marriott Hotels
US$167
US$144
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$142
Tysons Corner Marriott(Tysons Corner)(Great Value!)
US$159
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$75
All reviewsmosaic districtfree parkingomelette stationmovie theatergreat hotelhospitality suitepool tablefalls churchshops and restaurantsomelet barle painmade to order omeletsfree breakfastfull kitchenshopping areagreat areahotel is located
Reviewed March 18, 2015

I booked this for one night stay close to Washington DC, I was amazed how good the hotel was. Everything is very new. The whole area is newly built and the room is very nice. I thing its the best you can get under 150/ night. Nice hallways/ Lobby and breakfast. I booked from trivago and got amazing rate and I highly recommend you do the same because the hotel it self is a lot more expensive and it gets full fast.

Room Tip: Highly recommend this hotel. You get the best for what you pay!
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
HyatthouseGMfc, General Manager at Hyatt House Falls Church, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2015

Dear Ryan M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent visit at our hotel. We strive to amaze and delight everyone and we are so glas that we hit the mark with you. We hope that you choose us again on your next visit to the DC area.

Reviewed March 8, 2015

I checked in on Friday night and extended my stay into Saturday with the touch of a button on the phone. Customer service was excellent. I didn't need to worry about a thing. The rooms are not only clean but they are well maintained and have a five star hotel appeal. You'll feel very comfortable staying at this hotel unless you plan on extending your stay on a Sunday. I decided to extend my stay on Sunday as well, so I followed the course I in which I took the day before and pick up that magic phone that offered such delightful customer service the two days prior… Well to my unfortunate surprise Sundays are the day amazing customer service takes a day off. I spoke with Anita on the phone who first could' get my name right despite it being on the screen in front of her, my husband is half asian and she kept calling me Mrs Lee intend of Mrs. Liu, yes I understand that there are many asian guest in the building, but thats still not my name. Second we had a rate disagreement. She wanted to charge me $179.00 for the extra night, I had been paying on $98.00 a night, and I was aware of the Sunday night price change, but my understanding from what I found on the Hyatt House reservations site was that the price was going to be $160.00 for the extra night. Anita said she could not change the price so I asked to speak to a manger, she said okay, but he wasn't in at the moment, I asked when would he be returning and she said, that she would check, she literally put me on hold for a minute as if she was actually checking. She 'returned" to the phone to say we don't have a manager on site on Sundays its just me. Wait, what? So, you're in charge and you don't know you're in charge? There has to be someone else, and she says, no. I ask Anita what happens if you have a problem on a Sunday that you simply can not handle and she responds, "there hasn't been a problem till now" (I refrain, but I'm thinking, seriously I'm the problem?!?!?! your customer is the problem, Im trying to give your hotel my business by rebooking my room which means cash flow and you're calling me the problem?!?!). Instead I respond by asking: is there any possible way for you to change the rate at the desk? She responds: No, you'll need to hang up and rebook online, and then come downstairs, check out and recheck in. My response, are you serious, of course you're serious? Honestly, this is incredibly poor customer service. So at this point Im dumbfounded by the lack of customer service, and offended by the asian name reference and ignorance, so I tell her she needs to call her manager at home, which she agrees to do by saying, "Yes, I will call the manager at home on his day off to help you". I don't say this because I just don't want to be rude, but its what I was thinking: No Anita, you're not calling your manager at home on his day off to help me, you are calling him on his day off to help you".

Anita called me about a half hour ago, and she was in fact able to do the price adjustment from her desk. The Hyatt House in Merrifield is a very lovely hotel to stay at for a few days, just be warned that customer service takes Sundays off and so does management… so you might want to skip Sundays at this hotel.

Pillows are a bit hard and heavy and the feather shafts poke through.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
HyatthouseGMfc, Manager at Hyatt House Falls Church, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2015

Dear Rachel C,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay with us, and again I apologize for the negative service encounter you experienced. When we spoke upon your departure, I thought I was able to address your areas of concerns to your satisfaction. I also had hoped that if you have an additional feedback regarding your stay you will reach out to me directly. As offered upon your departure, please reach out to me when your travel plans bring you back to the hotel, so we can reaffirm our commitment to the level of service you experienced in the first two nights of your stay.

AGM, Hyatt House Falls Church

Reviewed March 5, 2015 via mobile

Locatin is perfect, free shuttle buss, free and exelent hot breakfast, free Wifi, clean and modern rooms with big flat screen and fully equipped kitchen makes this hotel my first option on my next visit to Falls Church, VA

• Stayed: February 2015
HyatthouseGMfc, General Manager at Hyatt House Falls Church, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2015

Dear Noelai F,

Thank you for taking time to share your recent stay on Trip Advisor. We are so pleased that you found our hotel a perfect fit for your travelling needs. We look forward to having you back as our guest, once we get into the warmer months, our "high class area" becomes even better for outside events and family entertaining.

General Manager Hyatt House Falls Church

Reviewed February 22, 2015

As we live just 3 miles away from this hotel we decided to take respite from an approaching storm here. It was an excellent decision. The weather was so horrific that we couldn't take advantage of all the many dining and shopping options at this Merrifield Mosaic location. But we were warm and happy by the inviting lobby fire and in our comfortable room. The hotel's decor is very attractive, modern and tasteful. Speaking of tasteful the complimentary breakfast was good. Although it was rather generic in the choices available there was certainly something available for any palate. An omelet bar is always an appealing feature. Thank-you Hyatt House for providing us a safe and comfortable home to wait out the storm.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
HyatthouseGMfc, General Manager at Hyatt House Falls Church, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2015

Dear Virginia Travelersrus,

We appreciate you taking the time to post and share your thoughts. I am delighted to hear that you had the opportunity to enjoy our breakfast and loved our omeleet station. It is one of our best amentities that sets us apart from our compettition at breakfast. Safe travels and we hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed February 20, 2015

February 16-20, 2015. Having come in all the way from San Diego this was a pleasant visit. The staff was extremely pleasant and went out of their way to assist when needed. The room was perfect for my needs. Microwave, fridge, large screen TV and all the other necessities were available. Had a small gym on the 2nd Floor. Nice bonus that I didn't expect was the breakfast. A great selection and they even had someone cooking omelets in the morning....awesome!! They also had a bar in the evening with light foods to order. They even had free pool downstairs!! They also had shuttle service to our place of work....these added amenities add up and in my book that goes a long way. Great job everyone!!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Kevin B

Dear Kevin B,

I appreciate the great feedback and thank you for the high rating! We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to having you back next time you're in the DC area.