Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
vancouversurfergirl
Victoria, Canada

Return guest - still awesome

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Nov 12, 2017
I had another lovely stay at Tall Timbers in October of 2017. It was a tough summer; I had tried to get there a couple of times earlier in the year but with the fires in the area forcing evacuations over the summer my visit was put off.

By the time I arrived it was obvious autumn had arrived and the trees and plants were putting on quite a show with fall colours. Despite the destruction from the fires in the area, Tall Timbers and the whole Green Lake/Watch Lake area looked beautiful (and pretty much the same as it did in 2016).

I rented a modern cabin (cabin 7) this time and it was in a nice little spot at the end of the property with its own little view of the lake and dock. It was warm and cosy at night and I think that was the best sleep I had in 6 months when I stayed there! The cabin was clean and perfect. It had a nice little kitchen with everything I needed, a good size fridge and a little stove. The bathroom was clean with a good hot shower.

My hosts were wonderful as always and I really need to find a way to stay longer next time!
Date of stay: October 2017
15.8 km from Tall Timbers Resort
  • Wyndham
22.8 km from Tall Timbers Resort
View more hotels in 70 Mile House
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 9, 2017

We had a great time at Tall Timbers resort. We stayed in cabin 7 which had a shower and a very well supplied kitchen with everything you would need. Marilyn and her husband were extremely nice and we would recommend this place to anyone looking to get away.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 15, 2017

We booked cabin 7 and once we arrived we immediately felt at home. Marilyn and Rob are so sweet and accommodating it's hard to not feel that way. The resort is on the quiet end of the lake and everywhere you look the views are gorgeous. We had deer right beside the cabin and watched foxes run across the lake. The fishing was excellent even though we went while it was still a bit Cold! I called the cabin my Glamper as it has everything you need to make you feel cozy and right at home. We didn't leave before we booked our next Stay!

Room tip: All cabins and campsites have great views.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kerri M
Reviewed October 2, 2016

I booked one of the older rustic cabins recently at Tall Timbers and stayed for two nights.
The stay was very quiet and relaxing, and going in mid-September meant looking at all of the colours of the fall leaves.
The cabin was wonderful. I loved the covered porch as it meant I could still sit outside and read during the occasional midday rain showers that came and went.
The cabin was small but just perfect for me and it also meant on cold nights it was not hard to keep it warm. The rustic cabins have toilets, but do not have hot water. This means a short walk across the grounds to the shower facilities and heating up water to do dishes.
The kitchen had appropriate items for basic cooking (tools, pots, pans). Tall Timbers gives you the option of bringing your own linens or them providing them for a charge. I brought my own but neglected to bring teatowels and dishcloths for washing dishes, so you will want to bring those.

The hosts are very friendly and it's definitely a laid back resort; very family friendly. Overall I had a wonderful stay and the rustic cabin is a good option if you want something that is a step up from camping.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank vancouversurfergirl
Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

We attended a wedding in the area. My husband booked cabin #7 which comes with its own bathroom. I believe the other cabins are a bit more secluded and intimate but we were happy to have our bathroom.
I think everything was perfect about this place. Of course it was small, but very clean and well maintained. The office personnel was warm and friendly.
I enjoyed the view, the peace, the starts at night.
We bought food in Kamloops. Cereal, yogurt, canned food, stuff like that. The fridge in this room is huge and it comes with a microwave.
The shower pressure and temperature of the water was just perfect!!!!!!
Overall, one of most romantic holidays. I will stay here again, for sure!!!!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank clondesirena
Reviewed May 28, 2016

We had a great service by Marilyn and Rob ( owners). They made our fishing holiday very pleasant and stress free. Marilyn was very nice and accommodated us with our late arrival. The suite was very nice and clean.
The suite is fully equipped. Rob helped us a lot with the boat. Marilyn and Rob are always sure that all the guess in their resort have a great experience there. Fishing was pretty good.

Date of stay: May 2016