TripAdvisor
All reviewsconverted monasterythis lovely hoteltwo nightsspaweddingmonestaryvillagejosamenitiesgermanyfuer
Reviewed December 17, 2017

On my trip through Luxembourg and Rhineland Palatinate, a region in Germany. I stayed in Kloster Hornbach and I felt very welcome right away when I checked in. A really nice employee told me about the spa that I was allowed to use and she reserved a table for me in the restaurant. In my room, I found a personal note and sweet homebaked treat. In the Abby tavern, I did have an outstanding veal entrecote and a delicious glass of German pinot noir. I The spa was kept open for me on request a bit longer than normal and I treated myself to a relaxing sauna session. I enjoyed the medium soft bed and liked the scenery of the monastery. I would recommend this really special, hospitable and beautiful hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Edelbert L, Owner at Kloster Hornbach, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2017

Dear Maurits,
thank you so much for such a wonderful review and for taking the time to write. It was a pleasure for all of us having you here at Kloster Hornbach. Your feedback makes us proud … and motivates us at the same time! Thank you!
We hope to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

This is a place where one can truly decompress. They've remodeled this Kloster, originally built in 742, very tastefully. The wellness area, food and service are world class. The rooms are spacey and comfortable with cozy hard wood floors. You need to enjoy the sound of church bells since the large church tower is glocking on the hour. The only areas for improvement would be better natural linens on the beds and if you book a message, don't expect world class aruveyda service, but a cozy, comfortable experience. The Klosterbrau beer is a highlight that pairs well with their healthy delicious food offering.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Edelbert L, Owner at Kloster Hornbach, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

Dear timconley40,
first and foremost thank you for taking the time to leave the review.
We are glad to see that you enjoyed your stay here with us and you had a good experience at Kloster Hornbach. We hope to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed September 3, 2017

Very rustic. A beautiful place to stay. An old monastery ruin rebuilt into a beautiful hotel. The staff was more than polite and courteous. Well worth the stay. Other than the hotel there isn't much to do in the village.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Edelbert L, Inhaber at Kloster Hornbach, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2017

Dear Peter M,
thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad to see that you enjoyed your stay here with us. We are glad you had a good experience at Kloster Hornbach and we do hope to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

Stayed in the hotel for two nights. The hotel have so much character and the staff are so friendly. The room were great and they go out of their way to accommodate us as we have a toddler. The food in the hotel is great too. It's a shame that there is nothing much around the village but it's definitely a good place to stay if you want a relaxing trip.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Edelbert L, Owner at Kloster Hornbach, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2017

Dear Caree T first and foremost thank you for taking the time to leave the review, which is highly appreciated. We take all the comment seriously as they helps us to improve our services. Thank you for your kind words and we hope to see you back again!
Best wishes,
Christiane & Edelbert Lösch and the entire team

Reviewed March 18, 2017

I stayed several times at Klosterhotel Hornbach, and had a great stay. The staff is very friendly and has an excellent customer service. The rooms are very comfortable, with excellent beds and a great bathingroom. The hotel is situated in an old monestary, with a great atmosphere. Highly recommendable! Jos Geenen Weert

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Edelbert L, Owner at Kloster Hornbach, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2017

Dear Jos G,
million thanks for your lovely review and for the outstanding score. It was a pleasure for all of us having you here at Kloster Hornbach and we do hope to welcoming you back very soon.
Best wishes,