Our second trip to The Sands was as good as the first time, last year at about the same time. The whole place is lovely and the staff very friendly. The beach is wonderful, you can walk out very far, and the sand really is golden.
The food in the restaurant is excellent for both breakfast and dinner. The rooms are well kept and spacious. All have balconies and places to sit inside.
We will definately go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal getaway with a pristine, sandy beach,lakeside spa treatments and Golden Lakes only lakeside dining room. A year-round retreat to enjoy nature hikes, ice skating & ATV/ snowmobile trails. Cozy up to your own private fireplace or jacuzzi - a welcoming guest room or chalet awaits you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity.ca and Hotels.com so you can book your Sands on Golden Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands On Golden Lake Hotel Golden Lake
- Sands On Golden Lake Ontario