Stayed here over Christmas and it was a nice getaway. Eventhough the place was practically empty we could still hear other guests nearby. Don't know what it would be like in the summer when it's more crowded. Restaurant was good with decent food and very friendly staff. We had a chalet with 3 bedrooms of which we didn't use 2. With only one small bathroom this would be pretty crowded if 3 couples were sharing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal getaway with a pristine, sandy beach,lakeside spa treatments and Golden Lakes only lakeside dining room. A year-round retreat to enjoy nature hikes, ice skating & ATV/ snowmobile trails. Cozy up to your own private fireplace or jacuzzi - a welcoming guest room or chalet awaits you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity.ca and Hotels.com so you can book your Sands on Golden Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands On Golden Lake Hotel Golden Lake
- Sands On Golden Lake Ontario