Pine Tree Motel(Eganville)
US$55
US$80
Agoda.com
US$56
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsdining roomalgonquin parkbeautiful viewfew daysget awayottawa valleygreat foodcan't wait to go backcoming backcomfortable bedsbalcony doorrooms are largespent two nightssecond visitgreat weekendwedding weekendfell in love
Reviewed February 9, 2018 via mobile

Found this hotel on way home fro trip down east! Very nice hotel. Very friendly staff and very accommodating! Our room was very nicely decorated and fresh. The view from our balcony was beautiful. We had breakfast in the restaurant and it was very good, nice sandy beach for swimming.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 5, 2018

My husband, son and myself went here for an overnight getaway, we left very pleased and will go back. We just needed a night away, and we do mini getaways often. After doing a bit of research on Tripadvisor I picked Sands:)

The place felt comfy and homey, the vistas of Golden Lake were pretty amazing. It was snowing while we were there, so it was quite beautiful. We were in room 2, which is on the upper floor. The room had a beachy vibe to it, and the bed linens were crisp white.

We had dinner at the restaurants which was steps away from our room. It was huge, warm and had the same breathtaking views of the lake. I really enjoyed my blue cheese burger and fries, my husband had the fish and said it wasn't the best...but the saving grace was that they discounted it by 50% and were very apologetic. I do believe it normally would probably be good because they have fish every Friday and people go there just for that. The next day when I went to go in and check out, the owner Craig, came out and said he heard about our experience at the restaurant. He said that if we didn't feel great about everything than he would be happy to make it up to us. He even offered us (all 3) breakfast on the house. He was very sincere and wanted to make sure we left happy. We had to get going and didn't have time for an eat in breakfast, but I did take him up on coffees and a hot choc. for our son to go.

My son who's 3 loved coming here for a night away too and he didn't want to leave (our new house!) hahaha. We promised him we would come back in the summer so we can play in the water and on the beach and enjoy the sunsets!

Thanks to the friendly staff and to Craig for allowing us to have a great night away:)

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

Went with my fiancée for dinner at Sands recently. The food was fantastic, service was excellent and the atmosphere was just what we were looking for. All and all a great place for a dinner date, over looking the water.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 17, 2018

Recently stayed at the Sands. We shared the Chalet with my sister in law. Situated right on the lake. The view was spectacular. Accommodations were very good. Breakfast in the morning exceeded my expectations for a small community. Had the Eggs Benedict which was delicious. All of us enjoyed our meal. Would recommend this place to everyone

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed January 14, 2018

Nice clean accommodations with friendly staff, good food and a nice spa service (according to my wife). Small but wonderful beach and many back roads to explore nearby. Good base to spend a few days exploring the area.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple