“Jenny's Beach House, Titikaveka, Rarotonga”
A beautiful wedding on Jenny's Beach Jenny's Beach House - Nu
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
A beautiful wedding on Jenny's Beach
JBH Nu borders the beautiful Titikaveka lagoon
Nu - parking available for your rental vehicle
Nu - spacious living area
Nu - full size kitchen with fridge freezer and laundry
Nu - outdoor furniture, bbq, and sunloungers ready when you are
Nu - Enjoy breakfast with lagoon views on your private deck
Jenny's Beach House - Nu
Laze in a hammock or paddle around Titikaveka lagoon
Jenny's Beach - includes complimentary use of kayaks
Enjoy our white sandy beach
Jenny's Beach House Uto
Great views of Titikaveka beach and lagoon
Absolute beachfront holiday home
Uto - kitchen
Uto - living area
Uto - living area
Uto - bedroom
Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner with lagoon views
Jenny's Beach House - Uto
Beautiful Titikaveka lagoon at sunset
Sunset over Titikaveka lagoon
Sunset
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
HilaryM66...
Auckland Central, New Zealand
“Jenny's Beach House, Titikaveka, Rarotonga”
Reviewed July 11, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

It's just perfect! Beautiful beachfront house, great views, balcony, tones of space, everything you need.

Management Response
13 Jul 2017
Thank you for your review, Don.
744Sharon...
Coromandel, New Zealand
“Awesome place”
Reviewed October 8, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

We have stayed at Jenny's place with our friends for 12 years. We just love this home away from home beautiful beach great swimming and snorkling watching all the lovely fish swim buy, the sunsets are gorgeous the best on the island. The house is a lovely clean home to stay for 3 weeks which makes your holiday all the more enjoyable, any problems are dealt with straight away. We are so looking forward to returning again next year

Travelling group: Friends
890jenh
“Fantastic spot!!”
Reviewed August 3, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

We stayed in Uto for 5 nights while friends stayed in Nu. What a magnificent spot! Perfect for our kids (6 and 8yrs), the beaches have everything you need for self-catering. The lagoon is to die for with not too many rocks to navigate. A nice 1km walk to get coffee at Saltwater Cafe. We had a car too which is advised. Dog haters shouldn't stay here though as there are plenty milling around. Loved the relaxed vibe and the extensive under-eaves area for hanging wet togs. We'll be back!!

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Roosters crowing at all hours
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
TamanMcK
Auckland Central, New Zealand
“Has qualities that will suit many people down to the ground.”
Reviewed May 13, 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

We have stayed happily and successfully at Jenny's beach house during the last week.

This property is suited for those who wish to stay in Rarotonga and avoid the resorts. The property is a Two Bedroom home which sits between the Road and a very nice beach.

I suspect most if not all people wanting this type of accommodation would find Jenny's to their liking. At the least you would enjoy your stay. However I suspect Jenny's will find it becomes filled with repeat visitors and may get harder to book over time.

The beach is key in Raro and different spots have different beach experiences. The beach in front of the house was good. It is perhaps best suited for people who like lots of swimming and cooling off in the water. It was largely coral sand and clear with less upright Coral clumps than some other spots. It didn't have a lot of Rocks or Fish, although it is only a short walk to snorkeling options.

You would be wise to contemplate your transport options when staying here. You can walk to a very lightly stocked but friendly store, and 2 restaurants and a Bar are around 25 minute beach walk. The island bus is of course something to do at least once. We found that a little rental car was a good investment, which we got for half the time.

So in summary, would I recommend Jenny's, absolutely. I doesn't have too many quirks or niggles and the beach was nice and sheltered. To me Jenny's Beach House is well maintained and tidy. I would suggest that continuing effort to keep it well maintained and tidy will be essential for it to stay as nice as it is and to maintain the positive feedback it currently deserves .

Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway
lazybauck...
auckland
“Value for your money”
Reviewed April 11, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

I really enjoyed my stay at Uto it was much more than I expected.
I usually visit Rarotonga once or twice a year usually staying in holiday rentals on the beach. The cost of a studio costs the same. I paid 170$/night, for a two bedroom this is excellent.
I only used the beachfront bedroom so don't know how noisy the back bedroom would be, I think it would be fine. I did not use ear plugs and I was not bothered by the road.
I have roosters of my own so enjoy them!
There was only plastic wine glasses when I arrived but as soon as I mentioned this I was given a couple of glasses.
The beach is perfect and I felt safe snorkelling on my own, although I don't go out far.
The house is in fairly good condition although there is some water damage on kitchen cupboards this didn't bother me. The washing machine is rusty but works very well
The house was cleaned well. I took my own cushions for outdoor furniture.
I usually take butter, coffee and snacks, I don't use a cooler box but butter was still frozen.
There is a small shop but only visited once as not much in it.
What a pleasure it was to spend time on the deck.
It rained all day every day for 10 days but this did not spoil my holiday, I often visit in March and this is the first time that I've seen so much rain. There is 1 pedestal fan and one fan attached to the main bedroom wall, no ceiling fans. I didn't need to use the fan.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Brisbane, Australia
“Great Wedding Anniversary”
Reviewed March 3, 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

What a fantastic relaxing place to celebrate our wedding anniversary. There are 2 bungalows next to each other, we staying in 'Nu'. We've been to the Cook Islands several times, but this is the best place we've stayed at. On the quiet side of Rarotonga, right on the best snorkelling beach. Idyllic location just a few steps from the water. Has everything we needed, with several restaurants and other attractions nearby. What more can I say ..... we'll be back.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Quiet location close to the beach
Liked least: Having to leave
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Joanne S
Sydney, Australia
“Finally found: a piece of paradise to call our own”
Reviewed February 8, 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

This was our second trip to this beautiful, untouched island. Jenny's did not disappoint and we will be back. The ability to wake up in this magical environment and decide how to do nothing for the day is unmatched. Uto was simple, but most certainly addressed all our needs. Remember to hit the booster switch at least 30mins before you shower! Bus stops outside the door, Rebecca attends to any request you have of her and the surrounding neighbours were a pleasure. Even the dogs became part of our family! Aircon was not needed and the ground fans are sufficient. The house has a phone for local numbers as well as some useful brochures for convenience. I think we spotted every creature listed in the book in the lagoon and a few of the hermit crabs to boot. In short: LOVED IT!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Having a piece of this beautiful place for ourselves.
Liked least: Struggle somedays for a little hot water.
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing