We loved our stay at the little poly, the staff were extremely hospitable and always friendly.....from the manager Alex and his understudy Sam right through to the gardeners Moni who always had time for a chat and to let us know what's going on around the island. we will visit any resort where Alex manages as we will know there will be a welcoming face to greet us, he will be a asset to any hotels or resorts he has dealing with .......
The little poly was all we expected and lots more.
The NO kids policy was wonderful and I'm glad more hotels are going down this road.....Not that we don't like kids its just so nice to have that time away.
the rooms were always well kept and they did a night turn down every evening, its was quiet except for the sound of the sea which is always romantic.............hubby enjoyed walking out of the door right into the water.....
We will visit again that's for sure.
Oh and l forgot to mention the great lady cooks......great job ladies keep up the classes and I'm sure Alex will have a pay increase on the books soon...(LOL)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspiring Romance … For those seeking privacy and luxury, look no further than our award-winning 4.5 star Little Polynesian Resort. Our leading boutique resort, a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, makes an ideal location for honeymooners and couples seeking a romantic picturesque escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travelocity.ca and Cancelon so you can book your Little Polynesian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Polynesian Hotel Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands