“Blah!”

Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Dudeldorf
Price range: US$16 - US$40
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Initially I was excited that I lived near this restaurant and looked forward to visiting often. A couple visits later my mind changed. Food taste became progressively gross. Found hair in the pad thai and curry i ordered. Service is mediocre and unfriendly. Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere.

Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

The food came out quickly and was delicious! The portions were large, and the prices reasonable. Our server was friendly and knowledgeable. I ordered spicy noodles that weren’t even on the menu and our server was very accommodating! The spring rolls were a big hit at our table as well as the chicken cakes. The milk tea was also delicious. We liked that the food could be made spicier if requested. I would highly recommend if you are looking for great Thai food in the area!

Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

It was very good and the food came up fast :) I recommend their spicy soups amazing !! I'm going back!

Reviewed March 23, 2017 via mobile

Food was delicious and the service was good! Servings are plentiful. Ample parking. Take away is offered. Great lunch specials. Speak pretty good English.

Reviewed November 21, 2016 via mobile

Delicious! Good selection of food! Reasonable prices! Family friendly, friendly servers. Went on Sunday opened at noon.