See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 17, 2015 via mobile

I am staying at Ndaba Guest Lodge, Ladysmith for a week. The Guest Lodge has a 4 star rating and has a Pick n Pay and Wimpy directly opposite their premises (walking distance). Upon arrival I was requested to fill in alot of information that should have been contained on my travel booking. That was frustrating. The rooms are decent, however the Dstv is unclear and the picture is snowy. They is no hand soap in the bathroom and the lighting is poor. The nice features include a bar fridge and a nice bed and bath. The wifi is ok with poor signal from Unit 4. Overall it's a nice place to stay given the alternatives.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
4  Thank Shoayb_Nabbie
Reviewed March 10, 2015

Before a colleague recommended this establishment, I had never heard of it. Clearly, good news don't travel fast!

I could find very little fault about this guest house.

The rooms are tastefully appointed, clean and comfortable and dining is of a very good standard.

Room Tip: Any room is good.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business