See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 11, 2016

This review isn't only based on our stay in the hotel, but also on the service received from the Accor customer service support.
Once we booked the hotel I wanted to call them to ask if it would be possible to get a babybed in one of the rooms for our 2 year old daughter. However I was not able to reach their number as both my girlfriend's and my mobile subscription weren't allowed to call it. One of the service provides play a message indicating our subscription didn't allow calling these type of numbers, I am guessing because you get charged once connected.
Hence I submitted requests to Accor customer services via the website asking for the same as above and see if they could help us contacting the hotel.
First request was sent on Tuesday for a reservation on Saturday. When submitting the request it was stated that I would be contacted within 48 hours. In the confirmation email received it was stated that I would be contacted ASAP. It's already strange that Accor mentions 2 different service level, but in any case I wasn't contacted at all. I submitted a second request on Friday and after the stay on Monday. We're 1,5 weeks later and still no reply. Needless to say I am very dissatisfied with the service received or better NOT received.
Coming back to the hotel, obviously the receptionist wasn't aware of our request for a babybed and had already given the only one they had to another family just the day before.
When getting into the room there was a flyer on the bed referring to 'destination qualité' referring to impeccable cleanliness and the fact that the chamber was verified. Well .... when you find a long hair in the middle of your duvet, another long one under the mattress of the bunkbed, several shorter ones on top of the mattress of the bunkbed and in the toilet, you have failed I my book.
I understand this is a budget hotel, but hygiene is key no matter what.
On top both rooms we booked smelled like being smoker rooms in the past, where they tried to hide the smell using an air-freshener.
To end on a positive note. The location of the hotel is ok, not too far away from the center of Rambouillet, which is pretty nice btw, and having a couple of restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed September 29, 2014

We spent one night here on a walking trip. The room was clean enough, but bot particularly comfortable, and we had to ask for soap and towels. Breakfast (an additional add-on) was pretty good, with fresh fruit as well as yogurt, cheese, ham, and breads available. Both people we met on staff were lovely; both were helpful and friendly, despite our not speaking their language.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

Good for a stopover; note this is the budget Ibis there is also an Ibis across the road.
Clean spacious and functional rooms at a very good price. We got a room that slept 5 which was fabulous. Didn't do breakfast

• Stayed: August 2014