This past September (2015) was our 4th stay at this family run hotel, and it just keeps getting better. We honeymooned at Adersberg in 1975 and simply fell in love with the place.
Our top 5 reasons you should consider Hotel Adersberg when you are in this part of Germany:
1. Friendly family business (3 generations) with an excellent staff.
2. Delicious German cuisine served in their restaurant.
3. Rooms are well equipped, European interior design and clean.
4. Location, location, location – Adersberg is an excellent location to visit the highlights of Bavaria. You can make easy arrangements for car rentals, and taxi.
5. A great value for your money.
If you want to experience the rural Bavarian culture, this is a must stay. There are so many things for you to do and see within an hour drive. Look at a map and you will be amazed at what this area offers. Adersberg serves as a great home base for your visit to Bavaria.
We highly recommend Hotel Adersberg for people who want more than just a drive-by visit.
Larry and Rose
- Free Wifi