See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 29, 2018

I stay there for a Business trip. The rooms are nice, the enviroment is good. WIFI is working fine. the Restaurant is very good, they serve typical local Food in excellent Quality. There is enough parking at the Hotel, which is free of charge.
The only remark, the pillows are quite hard.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Eden for three nights. The staff were very pleasant and helpful. The room was a nice size and at a nice temperature even though it was very hot outside.
Breakfast was adequate and drinks sensibly priced.
A good base to explore the area, plenty of parking but no pool.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 8, 2015

Unfortunately my stay at hotel Eden was an unfortunate one: the air conditioning did not work making the room stifling hot & stuffy during the night. My stay was in the month of July when it gets very hot and humid in this time of the year.
I was not able to keep the windows open due to mosquitos and the noisy streets below even though I was staying at the second floor (Room 218).

When I kindly reported the malfunction to the receptionist, the evening I checked-in I was told there was nothing wrong in my room and that I simply had to wait for the room to cool down.

After waiting for a few hours, at 12pm I was lucky enough to find the manager at the reception and I kindly asked him to verify the room temperature and to check if the AC was working proprierly. As he thankfully did, I was told the AC wasn't working as it should have but there were no other rooms available at that time.

Nonetheless to say I was not able to sleep that night.

The next morning when I checked out I gently asked to the receptionist why the room was rented out if the AC didn't work correctly. As normally happens here in Italy the receptionist in charge was extremely unhelpful & not even the least bit bothered about my stay. I was charged the full ammount for the night. Unfortunately you will learn for yourself that for small business owners the customer in Italy is NOT a priority.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank Land_of_Buck
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We stayed for one night to visit the lovely garden, Parco Sigurta, the following morning. The hotel is very convenient to the garden. We received a warm welcome, we had a nice room, the food was good, the house white wine was excellent - and all at a reasonable cost. Good wifi reception.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I stayed here when on business in Valeggio, and fully recommend it. The staff, especially Anna Maria, are really freindly and helpful with excellent English and the dinners are good, and great value too. . Woke up to birdsong every morning! Quiet location, walkable to the Borghetto and castle. Really homely atmosphere, doesn't feel like you're in a "hotel", much more relaxing than that.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business