We go 6-8 times a year and below are our findings:
- relaxed management, who believe in mutual respect of each other/property. Totally none-evasive style.
- great mutual entertainment area, yet the private accommodation that allows for quiet time with the missus.
- large areas of thorn-free areas between the pool, lapa & sleeping units makes it very child friendly. We've taken children from 3 weeks to 13 years old and all have a great time.
- extreme customisation of game drives with a ranger that seems to do it for the passion rather than an income....quite rare these days.
- Blue pool is always a must in the Highveld.
It smacks of a family home that fortunately for us, has been opened to the public.More
- Free Parking