FindHotel
Prestigia.com
CheapTickets
Hotels.com
eDreams
All reviews athens airport one night close to the airport excellent hotel sea view metro station quiet area rooms are clean nice pool rafina port back home george mati taxi greece
Selected filters
Reviewed October 30, 2020

We arrived at Rafina Port, one day before our flight back home: so we stayed at the Cabo Verde, some 5 KM north. After three weeks of holidays we had no more need for touristy sights, and I have to say that this hotel fit the bill.

Nice double room, VERY clean, pool with a sea view and a bar (with great service), in a quiet area with a few restaurants (Taverna Gorgona…). Staff were very helpful in setting up a taxi to ATH next day, after a very good breakfast.

Thank you very much, ladies!

Room tip: All rooms have (partial) sea view
Date of stay: June 2020
1  Thank HansieDub
Reviewed September 11, 2020

I always stay in top hotels around the world. But I was surprised with Cabo Verde in Mati Greece. It is 4 stars but in reality 5 star with its wonderful staff and excellent rooms. I recommend room 228 if you can book it. It has given me some wonderful memories and 3 brilliant views of the sea from directions.
Thank you Ms Papas and George...
I will be back and the staff which I know now by name.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Maria Zerva, Γενικός Διευθυντής at Cabo Verde Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2020

Dear Guest,
Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback and your kind words!
Hope to meet you soon.
kind regards

Reviewed August 5, 2020 via mobile

Excellent hotel, clean and very comfortable, with a very nice pool and subbed area overlooking the sea.

Close to the airport and right in front of the sea, everything you need for relaxing break not far away from Athens.

Good quality breakfast and a particular thanks to John for his courtesy during the late check-in and the very early checkout.

If you have a rental car, you will have the chance to access the city by a secure underground parking at the metro station of NOMISMATOKOPEIO and from there take the BLU line.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank majolika_be
Reviewed December 10, 2019 via mobile

Cosy place, peaceful area. The people of the hotel very are friendly and helpful. Rooms are very clean and comfortable. All the rooms have a kind of sea view which is outstanding! Breakfast is delicious and has variety of tastes.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank mariatN2589DC
Reviewed November 11, 2019

Visiting this hotel for a week in November with my wife. Great staff and great location although getting there could be seen as interesting.
On the bad side I would say power outlets are in short supply, menu was limited and the cooked breakfast was luke warm. The food side could be down to the time of year.
On the plus side staff are freindly and helpful. Rooms are clean and a kettle and fridge is available.
Would visit again.