Review Highlights
Very lively neighborhood

There is everything at Kichijoji! It is a very nice and lively neighborhood in Western Tokyo. There... read more

Reviewed August 25, 2018
filcap
Great area to explore!

We used the Kichijoji station when we went to the Ghibli museum and wandered all around the area. I... read more

Reviewed July 23, 2018
Tally4
Colorado

All reviews chuo line central tokyo inokashira park train station ghibli museum great area walk around department store lovely shops local food live jazz above ground north side lots of shops love this place few hours beautiful park
Reviewed April 2, 2018

Bunch of the restaurants, shops, attractions ( including Ghibli studio) makes this neighborhood interesting for visitors, and also very attractive to live for the residents.

Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

Found this workshop through Veltra, Joe and Etsujo were very helpful with this weaving class, Joe explained that his grandmother started Saori and the Saori weaving loom, I included photos on Etsujo

Reviewed March 5, 2018

Kichijoji!!! Actually I live here lol, but there is sooooo much to do in this area! You have inokashira park which has a zoo for 500 yen. Very cheap! Along with a lake That you can ride boats all year round. Besides that, you also have alot of cool little shops in kichijoji to check out. Alot of these shops have clothes, accessories, mini car racing, ice creams, boba tea and more! Also, if you guys like animal cafes, they just built the biggest cat cafe in all of tokyo here and they also have an owl, bunny, and falcon cafe!! There is alot more things to do here, so its best to explore it all on your own!

2  Thank Alejandro Fiacr... C
Reviewed November 7, 2017 via mobile

I love the shops and cafes that line this stretch! From the local Light Up coffee to the Margaret Howell cafe to the numerous little stores tucked upstairs, I spent a very happy afternoon there!

1  Thank Shuwen K
Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

First visit here even though I have been to Japan many times. I love it . I will stay here for a few days during my next visit. More relaxing than downtown Tokyo.