“Nice dinner and special menu ”

Ristorante Pizzeria La Loggia
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Urbania
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Risto Pizzeria nel centro di Urbania
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

Yesterday night I have the pleasure to be here for dinner.
We have been nicely welcomed and our order came soon.
I've choose from the menu the daily option "truffle rabbit with courgettes flan".
Excellent presentation, big portion and tasty meal.
Between the well presented dessert I've choose the one with pine nuts and honey.
I highly recommend the dessert selection.

1  Thank Antcic

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

Great pasta and pizza. All the staff speak English and are very warm and welcoming!
I will definitely comeback soon! Great vino locale too!

Reviewed August 4, 2015 via mobile

We waited 45 minutes for our food. According to the waiter, there were 'too many people'. When it came, my companions thought it reasonable for the (cheap) price. My pizza Siciliana, however, was soggy and uninteresting. The bench we sat on was narrow and hard. Not an experience we shall repeat.

Reviewed July 31, 2015

I've spent about 3 months in the Le Marche area of Italy and in the little town of Urbania I found the restaurant, "Ristorante Pizzeria La Loggia" one of the best restaurants to eat one of their 50 or so different pizzas. My favorite pizza is "La Loggia Pizza" with shrimp and rucola. La Loggia's first plates consists mostly of antipasti and fresh pasta dishes. I'm a big fan of the pasta and porcini mushrooms. They have for second plates some interesting grilled steaks and vitello dishes. The outside sitting area of the restaurant has some of the best people watching. Urbania is a small town of about 7,000 friendly people and it seems that they all come out at night to walk around and eat at the various restaurants or have an ice cream at the two ice cream places or just sit around and have a glass of wine at the 3 in town wine bars.

1  Thank robertogalea
Reviewed May 22, 2015

We visited this restaurant twice in 4 days and this broke our rule of never going to a restaurant twice while on holidays. The menu had even changed slightly the second time. However all the meals were excellent on each visit. We have only been in Italy a week but this was definitely the best traditional Italian food we had to date. It was also great value as it only cost us 20 euro each and we had 3 courses and wine. Service was a little slow the second time we visited but once we ordered everything improved.

1  Thank Toni M