“Best pizzas ever!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Risto Pizzeria nel centro di Urbania
Reviewed September 3, 2018

Really good pizzas with different and interesting toppings. Very nice helpful staff who made sure we enjoyed it. We had a lovely evening.

Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

Excellent pizzas and puddings. House wine is a bargain. Very pleasant staff and overall very good value.

Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

Yesterday night I have the pleasure to be here for dinner.
We have been nicely welcomed and our order came soon.
I've choose from the menu the daily option "truffle rabbit with courgettes flan".
Excellent presentation, big portion and tasty meal.
Between the well presented dessert I've choose the one with pine nuts and honey.
I highly recommend the dessert selection.

1  Thank Antcic
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

Great pasta and pizza. All the staff speak English and are very warm and welcoming!
I will definitely comeback soon! Great vino locale too!

Reviewed August 4, 2015 via mobile

We waited 45 minutes for our food. According to the waiter, there were 'too many people'. When it came, my companions thought it reasonable for the (cheap) price. My pizza Siciliana, however, was soggy and uninteresting. The bench we sat on was narrow and hard. Not an experience we shall repeat.