We booked a 4 suns (refurbished), 3 bedroom house for 7/8 people - we were 4 adults, one child and a baby. The house provided enough room for us all and had 2 showers and toilets and a well equipped kitchen. We were located in the Hameau quartier which was overlooking the (very picturesque) golf course, had a big garden and was quiet and safe. We could watch the sun set over the dunes.
The walk to the Aquaclub was only 5 minutes and was a pleasant walk. The pool itself was very popular with our 8 year old who loved the slides and the wave machine!
We found the staff to be very helpful, polite and spoke good english.
The small town of Fort Mahon was only a 10 minute walk away with a fantastic beach and a good selection of restaurants.
The drive from Calais was easy and not too far considering we had a baby and travelled during the day.
We were pleased we chose Belle Dune and would recommend to anyone with children who wants a laid back resort with good facilities and location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming eco village on the Opal Coast only an hour from Calais Indoor and outdoor aqua centre, children's club, petting farm and many more activities Home to the famous 18 hole Belle Dune golf course, one of France's best golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Village Club Belle Dune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Resort Belle Dune Hotel Fort-Mahon-Plage
- Pierre And Vacances Resort Belle Dune
- Belle Dune Resort