Unique, one of a kind hotel in the very quaint German town of Kronberg. Immediately arriving at the hotel you are impressed by the grandeur of the castle hotel. Free parking outside makes it a perfect base to travel to the nearby German towns by car. the interior is very well furnished with many original antiques. The service was impeccable, the try to cater to your every need, including shoe polishing service, a plate of fruit on your arrival, new editions of many magazines and papers in your room, turn down service to name a few. The included breakfast had a lot of variety and was in a beautiful dining room. The bar was also very charming. For the price it really was worth every penny. Highly recommend will definitely go back for longer next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Schlosshotel Kronberg is located above the picturesque small Taunus town of Kronberg in the middle of an impressive park with 58 h next to a 18-hole golf course. As a hotel nearby Frankfurt this beautiful property is loved in equal measure by businessmen, golfers, gourmets, people who appreciate art and traditional values. Also for weddings and bridal pairs it is the perfect place to be. The Schlosshotel Kronberg, also a Golf resort and castle hotel, is owned by the Landgrave and Princes von Hessen and has since 1954 been a luxury hotel of the first order. Built under commission from Empress Victoria Friedrich and completed in 1893, Schloss Friedrichshof is today one of the most impressive German castles and offers its guests living history to touch and feel. Exclusive furnishings and an impressive collection of antiques and paintings from the private estate of the mother of the last Kaiser convey the authentic ambience of a castle from imperial times. To make your stay even more memorable and comfortable, we have considerably renewed Schlosshotel Kronberg over the last 2 years. For creation and design, the well-known British Interior designer Nina Campbell were appointed, who combines vintage furniture with own designs realising a perfect room and space concept. The newly-created rooms, all equipped with air conditions, decorated in warm colors and with delicate fabrics and floors and immersed in special lighting welcome the guests in a very cordial way. Enjoy the unique historic ambiance and indulge in the luxurious setting of Schlosshotel Kronberg. Our particularly personal service spoils you after an eventful day either in the lobby in front of the fireplace or on the castle terrace on mild summer evenings. Due to the perfect connection to Frankfurt, the fair and the international airport, our hotel is also a very convenient solution for business travelers who benefit from free amenities such as wireless Internet, minibar/bar fridge, shoe polish service, fresh fruit and mineral water in room and daily newspaper. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Travelocity.ca and Booking.com so you can book your Schlosshotel Kronberg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schlosshotel Kronberg Hotel Kronberg Im Taunus
- Schlosshotel Kronberg Im Taunus
- Schlosshotel Kronberg Hotel Im Taunus