All reviews every amenity coffee machine viktoria business duvet accommodation frankfurt
Reviewed October 13, 2014

I am a fairly regular visitor to the Frankfurt area and find it irritating that during exhibitions and conferences in the Messe hotels in the City profiteer. So I found this on a hotel website and took the chance. I was rewarded with a friendly and professional hotel that was priced reasonably and delivered everything it said on the tin. Room was clean and a good size and a comfortable bed. I will return!

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed August 6, 2014

I arrived late and the welcoming concierge ( all spoke perfect English) still allowed me to order some food even though it was technically after the time. They don't have a kitchen but order in, and he brought I to my room. My room for 2 days was brilliant, 4 chairs and one sofa in my room, including large desk. The bed was made up of two singles, which was strange, but it was still extremely comfy.

Breakfast was simple but tasty - with eggs and a sausage variety - all the usual accompaniments - bred croissants, ham , juice.

Finally the concierges arranged timely Taxi's for me which gave me enough time to get to my meetings.

Very happy with my two day stay, great place to rest after a hard day of meetings

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Phillip B
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Recently we were at a wedding in Kronberg and we stayed in the Hotel Viktoria.The receptionist who spoke perfect English was very helpful & inviting to us.Everything in the Hotel was clean & functional.We were made feel welcome.Very nice restaurants in the town.A lovely park beside the Hotel.we ate in very friendly good food restaurant Gasthaus Zum Feldgerg in the town.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 24, 2013

good location to visit friends - very friendly staff; i made good experience there.

However, the second floor smells a bit, looks like people are smoking.

We did not have breakfast, but the buffet looked great.
The receptionist handled our special request for a coffee very quickly.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I recently stayed at Hotel Viktoria for a week on business and was generally very pleased with the hotel. I would stay here again. :)

Pros:
- Very quiet! :)
- Helpful Staff
- Clean and updated rooms
- Very good location near Kronberg's Old Town & many restaurants
- Good WiFi Internet connection
- Public transport nearby saved me lots of money!

Cons:
- Rooms were on the small side
- As an American I am accustomed to more than just a single pillow and blanket, but the bed was very comfortable
- Desk in the room didn't have a good chair - only a stool
- Bathroom somewhat dated

These "cons" are not significant and I would happily stay here again. Happy Travels.

Room Tip: Odd numbered rooms are on the backside of the hotel and seem to be more quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business