Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$95
Lol.travel
eDreamsUS$95
ZenHotels.comUS$1,071
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 17, 2016

After desperately looking unsuccessfully for a hotel in the Lleida area of Catalunya, luck brought us to this unexpectedly nice hotel. We were given a junior suite of very ample dimensions, newly and impeccably updated, with even a spa shower.
Personnel helpful and kind. This would normally earn them all the stars.
But .... maybe because it was a Saturday night, it appeared as if we were right along the path of a sort of "Camino de Compostela" of cheerful and very very noisy youths, that kept us aural company from 11 p.m. through 5:50 a.m. Not all the time, but recurrently.
The hotel should have better noise insulation.
Price very competitive.

Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed January 5, 2016

This hotel has nice rooms, comfortably heated in winter and aircondiotioned in the summertime.
The room was very clean, the bed comfortable but a little small for two normal persons.
Bsthroom more than OK.
The staff is very friendly and the breakfast was good. When we are in the neighbourhood again, we love to stay there again. Especially with that fantastic Italian restaurant opposite this hotel.

Room tip: Better choose a room with two beds, while the double bed might be too small for your liking.
Date of stay: January 2016
Reviewed February 6, 2015 via mobile

We are two pilgrims walking the Camino Ignaciano. The owner of the hotel picked us up from Palau d'Anglesola and brought us back out the next day morning. We were having some logistics challenges due to not being able to find the lodging in some of our stages. And we speak no Spanish! He happily made a few phone calls which helped us in great deal. I might add that I saw no hesitation nor a hint of calculation in his kindness - it is natural for him to be kind! The facility was very clean, well heated and the staff were all eager to serve you as best as they can.

Date of stay: February 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2014

My husband and I stayed at Hotel Jardi in Mollerussa in May 2014 while visiting our son.
We had a Jr. Suite. The room was large and very clean. The bed was extremely comfortable.
We had a balcony which overlooked the town. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful. The
hotel is located next to the railroad station. The hotel, the town and the people were charming.

Date of stay: May 2014
1  Thank Barbara S
Reviewed June 7, 2014

I stayed with my family in The Hotel Jardi Apartment Suites for 1 week, whilst attending my cousins wedding. My cousin picked the hotel and we reserved one of their apartments. We very much liked the apartment, the balcony views and the location. But we were very disappointed that the hot water system in the Hotel Jardi Apartment Suite had a limited amount of hot water for a family of any size to take a shower or bath. We went to speak to the hotel reception staff about the problem with our hot water system in one of there apartments and they checked on it. It was fixed temporarily but we still had cold water and no hot water at all. I went back down to speak with staff about the lack of any hot water and the man on the reception desk was rude and said that we should not use up any of the hot water. Which we had very little of.
We had to take cold showers which were not nice.
Cleanliness from staff working for the Hotel Jardi, were extremely bad. Some days the cleaners would come and clean the apartment other days they wouldn't. I popped out briefly for a moment from my apartment and was coming back to make some lunch. When the cleaner told me that I could not come back into the apartment for 1 hour. All my belongings - mobile etc were still in the apartment and I just wanted to make some lunch with my family so we could quickly go out for the rest of the day. I said no and made lunch and gathered all my belongings.
We were left with no toilet rolls on our last two days and if we had not bought any kitchen rolls from a near by supermarket then we would not have had anything to use personal hygiene wise.
Staff need to improve on their cleanliness and lack of hygiene. The situation with the bathrooms needs improving.
After taking a shower a piece of brown wood came out from one of the fixtures in the bathroom and the blind - metal piece almost hit me on my foot when shutting one of there blinds.
After personal experience of staying with them I would not recommend staying at Hotel Jardi. I have stayed in much nicer hotels and this most certainly was not one of them.
When we arrived at the hotel we were only given one pillow per bed. Which is not very good sleeping wise.

Room tip: Can get a bit noisy outside the hotel at night
Date of stay: May 2014