Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Illa Fantasia
from US$32.20
More Info
from US$32.20
More Info
All reviews free bus train station all ages great fun wave pool bring your own whole family fries year old daughter central barcelona sun loungers an upgrade pool party during summer food and drinks ice cream picnic tables
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

So, today we decided to treat ourselves with an expensive outing: Illa Fantasia, spending the whole day in this water park near Barcelona. Silly us, we didn't check the weather forecast (lightening and rain for the whole aftenoon...). Within about 2 hours of having fun enjoying the pools and slides with the kids, a storm started with lightening and thunder. We checked the weather forecast online and saw that this was going to go on all afternoon. We were supposed to spend about 6 hours in this park. The park decided to close access to the pools and slides but leave the park open. After 1h30 of waiting for the pools and slides to reopen, we decided to leave, asking for some financial compensation as we couldn't enjoy the park anymore. The management told us that the park wouldn't make any kind of refund as it was still open (the over priced sandwich and burger restaurants), even though they decided to close all pools and slides. We gave up and left. One of the poorest customer service we ever experienced.

Date of experience: August 2018
IllaFantasia, C.M at Illa Fantasia, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2018

Thank you for contacting us Florence, we would like to inform you that for security reasons we must close the park if there is an electric storm, in this occasion it was only for one hour a day, the rest of the day the park remained fully open.

Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

First of all, nothing is clear about the free shuttle. We were staying on the Rambla and we had to walk to the place where trip advisor had clearly stated. I went with my auntie and my two younger cousins. However,the shuttle never turned up. We then paid 40€ for a taxi which wasn’t what we wanted to do however we had to get there. We then get there and thought we should inform the park the shuttle never came and we had already paid a lot of money to then get in why should we then pay for the taxi when the free shuttle was included. As customers one of the colleagues spoke to us so rudely and said this wasn’t their fault. I went off to find two other members of staff who said different things. One said a free shuttle came every 15 mins however that wasn’t the case. The colleagues also said it was TripAdvisors fault not theirs. The customer service is extremely poor and nothing is clear. I do not think it’s worth it.

Date of experience: August 2018
IllaFantasia, C.M at Illa Fantasia, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Good afternoon leigh123n, first of all, thank you for taking your time in writting this comment, I inform you that the free shuttle bus it's not the Barcelona's bus, the free shuttle bus it's the one that goes from the Premià de Mar station to the park and viceversa every 15min, then we have the Barcelona's bus, it stops in Sants at 10:00, Ronda Universitat at 10:15, and Barceloneta at 10:25.
Also you could have asked for information in our customer service number.
We apologize if you didn't like the experience.

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

So disappointing with the lack of customer service and lack of clarity on this offer. Firstly the deal for €82 included two adults and two children (I was taking my neice whose 17 and my two daughters aged 9 & 10). I had done my research and this seemed like a good choice of entertainment for the two age groups l. The offer included a free shuttle to and from the water park along with ‘skip the queue’ that didn’t exist. When we got to the arrival of the shuttle pick up no information was there and after waiting half an hour we got a cab to the water park costing €40. I spoke to the manager on arrival who said trip advisor had printed the wrong details for the shuttle and it’s not the parks fault - raise it with trip advisor. The number on the deal diverted calls to Illa Fantasia which was pointless so I had to email while I was at the park to see if I could get a quick response. This wasn’t the case. We then went into the park and it costs €16 for a locker, you only get €2 back. The shuttle back doesn’t run every 15 minutes which was also told to us on arrival by the manager. One bus is scheduled for 6.30pm and when it’s 30 degrees heat, you’ve been there since 10am and spent a fortune (of which has to be cash, no cards excepted) by 4.30pm we were done. So we then got the free bus to the nearest station and paid for trains back to La Rambla. The water park itself was good but why should a miscommunication between two companies be to the cost and inconvenience of paying/trusting customers? The whole day cost me almost €60 more than I budgeted for. How is this fair? Trip advisor have not yet replied to my complaint or my request of a refund on extra costs... just hassle you don’t need on holiday. This is the first time I’ve ever done a deal like this via a company like trio advisor and will be my last.

1  Thank Helen H

Good afternoon Helen H,first of all thank you for taking your time in writting this review, if you buy the tickets online, you don't have to be in the queue to buy the tickets, so you skip it, also, you can find all the information about our bus stops in our webpage, or you can also ask us calling in the service phone number. The lockers doesn't cost 16€, they cost 5€ (the little one) and 6€ (the biggest one) +2€ of deposit, then, the free shuttle bus, goes from the station to the park and viceversa every 15min (the free shuttle bus it's not the Barcelona's bus), after that, if you didn't like the experience that you had with the trip advisor, you should put a bad mark to them, not to us, we don't have the fault, we have all the information in our webpage, have a good day.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

28 euros to get in then additional 4 euros per sunbed.

Worst waterpark we have ever been to with very high prices.

Wouldn’t recommend this to anyone very dirty with long ques

1  Thank Katiegun
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Visited whilst on holiday in Premia de Mar. Reached by car and made use of the free on-site car park. I visited with my 2 teenage sons but had to pay full adult entry prices for them. The "young adult" entry price was only available for children under the height of 120cm. This I find ridiculous as the average age of a child under that height is........6 years old!!!!! ( I checked online) How is that a young adult? Beyond that stupid method to judge a young adult, I paid for the discounted meal option on top of the entry ticket. As my children are over 120m cm I had to pay the 8.5 Euro Adult Menu fee. In the park, my teenage children did not want the Chicken available for a meal but I was informed as they had the more expensive "Adult" meal supplement that they could not have the cheaper "Young Adult" menu of Hot Dog/Chicken Nuggets!!!!! Beyond this fiasco, we were not able to access the rides unless you qued for ages, but we did enjoy the Aqua Party at the wave pool which ran on the day we visited i.e. Thursday. Other items which were not great were the charges for sun loungers at 4 Euros each and locker fees, as well as the dangerous undulating surfaces between pools/rides which when barefoot were very slippery. There was an opportunity to come back for a reduced entry fee but we decided to visit the Aqua Park at PortAventura instead, which was a long way away and more expensive to enter, but worth it.

Date of experience: July 2018