“Tip”

Ranked #889 of 1,478 Restaurants in Alicante
Price range: US$11 - US$16
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Colonial Buffet, Buffet makes the difference. In Colonial International buffet you will enjoy the highest quality raw materials and variety of our cuisine. You can choose your dishes from different cuisines, Italian, Argentinean grill, Spanish tapas, seafood and grilled fish, Japanese, Chinese, Southeast Asian ... Also, soda, pay the first drink and repeat free all times you want!
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

If I enjoyed my dinner then you can expect a good tip from me. But then you have to give first my change back to me and then I will give you a tip. Don't say to me if I have to pay €16 a person that it is normal to pay €20 to make it easy. How rude is that!!!

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

Good food. Halal on some items....
But most halal items is vegetarians...lol
But still good food.rice and nuddles were good.

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Every year I come to Alicante, and every year I go there, I can almost say since it is open. The quality of the food is decreasing. Last time I was there was in April, and now I went again in August. The seafood before was awesome and loads to choose, and now you have like 3 types and thats it. The lady, when we were paying, gave us the total. As a big group we started to do the maths for everyone to pay its part, then she rudelly decided to say that she could only accept one payment. I am very disappointed, as Colonial was a mandatory place to go, but now...

Reviewed 15 May 2016

Very popular, had to queue to get in. Several different cuisines with plenty to choose from, however, if you choose the seafood and meats which are cooked to order, you'll get hot but the already prepared food is luke warm. My Pepsi even with an ice cube was also warm, and by the way, you HAVE to order at least 1 drink per person! My view is "could do much better!"

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is perfect for a relaxing night out accompanied with amazingly delicious FRESH food. There is such a wide selection of choice from Chinese to Italian & even sushi!

The desserts were also great... With hot pancakes being made right in front of you before putting any dessert dressing on top including fruit.

I will definitely be returning upon my return to Alicante hopefully very soon.